10 days off Etiz. Planning to reinstate.

[pa...]

I wake up from sleep feeling breathless with tachycardia. Feel heaviness in face and chest at night. Yesterday it was worse. I suddenly woke up from sleep then it was as if i was going to sink in bed and couldn't move my muscles. 129 heart rate. I somehow tried to push myself up from the bed. Calmed down and went to sleep again.

This is becoming unbearable. I'm planning to reinstate Etiz again today.

IMO you should stay away from reinstating, your a short term user, those symptoms will get better with the needed time,  by  reinstating,  you can/will reach tolerance , then you will need to updose, just to reach tolerance again, by doing that you will end up making your withdrawal to be a lot lot worst

I feel like you're procrastinating to do something that should have been done already,, stopping to take benzos, you were only 1 month drinking this drug, having tolerance between your "as needed" doses, now your going to 4 months of using daily, exchanging benzos, tapering is a way just to stay functional, there is no "easy" way out,

Your going to have sx while tapering, and post tapering (post withdrawal syndrome),

Your doctor is a "funny" one, how is he able to tell about any drug interaction, or side effects if your in withdrawal and having a lot of withdrawal symptoms? How is he able to say, oh (a) is a drug interaction problem, ( b ) oh this symptom could be from stopping the drug , oh © this symptom is a side efrect from klonopin, (d)oh this symptom is a drug interaction .  He cant, he is just persuading you and discrediting the discontinuation syndrome, this is salesman talk, and your buying it, first he gave you klonopin, because of your symptoms of tolerance with alprazolam, now etizolam after quiting klonopin,  he is giving vodka to stop the whiskey, liquor to stop the vodka and so on,  he is giving you benzo, to stop tolerance wd from a benzo, then again a benzo to stop another benzo, and so on, whats the point ? by doing this you aint stopping anything... your making things worst..

Ride it out..this is part of  the journey and it sucks. Reinstating is just putting off the inevitable. You cannot stay on these drugs forever.  See what they've already done to you now that you've stopped them?! The damage is astounding. Stay off and your body will start to heal. Its your nervous system so it takes time. It is the worst feeling in the world I understand  - we all do.

But you can be free, and "normal" will return.