Sleeping but brain feels like it's not getting enough sleep? Severe ocd Dp/Dr

[Da...]

I don't sleep until I'm able to take my .25 mg clonazepam and that is at sunrise so around 6pm. Lately I haven't been able to sleep at night/ in the morning at all until sunrise.  I have noticed a huge increase in ocd/intrusive thoughts although I had been unable to pinpoint the cause. Also increased dp/dr. I have felt this way sort of when I was younger and had first started taking clonazepam or increased the dose. I would sleep a lot but no matter how much I slept my brain still felt sleep deprived and I had strong dp/dr. Maybe I'm not getting enough REM sleep.

This is a new symptom for me. The thing is I am over 8 months from my last cut and only taking .25 mg and was wondering if this could be a normal symptom from withdrawal months later? Also has anyone else had ocd symptoms or dp/dr or feeling of not getting enough sleep months after quitting benzos or lowering the dose.

Unfortunately as long as you're still on a Benzo you're going to experience symptoms...

Protracted Withdrawal Symptoms can last a long time for most people that either CT or taper off of Benzos.

I was a short-term (6 month user) and had PAWs for 10 months and then lingering milder symptoms until month 24

I would expect the unexpected. 

Keep doing your taper until you're off then real healing will begin

Good luck.