Author Topic: Almost afraid to post this.......!  (Read 630 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Almost afraid to post this.......!
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2021, 10:34:14 pm »
So happy for you, GG! :thumbsup:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2021, 11:01:12 am »
GG this is FANTASTIC news!  I hope I'm right behind you!!!  I start 14 months today.  Have had some great mini-windows but they don't last long and now getting some new recurrent GI issues but I am keeping the faith dear lady.  Here's to making progress!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2021, 03:32:16 pm »
Ahh.  So glad to see this GG.  Healing feels wonderful doesnt it!!!!