Maybe not withdrawal?

[Be...]

I’m facing so much uncertainty right now. I’ve self-diagnosed myself in lorazepam withdrawal (tried calling psychiatrist twice the past couple weeks…crickets).

So I’m left to wonder…could this be something else? I was on a low dose for a short time. So many folks here have been on benzos way longer than me.

I just don’t know.

Sounds like a bit of withdrawal. Good luck and stay the course. It will settle down. You were on long enough for it. DONT reinstate IMO. And I dont see any real need to get medical confirmation. Seems pretty obvious to me. Talk to your doctor if you are in serious distress, but I doubt that will happen. Good luck!!!

Sounds like a bit of withdrawal. Good luck and stay the course. It will settle down. You were on long enough for it. DONT reinstate IMO. And I dont see any real need to get medical confirmation. Seems pretty obvious to me. Talk to your doctor if you are in serious distress, but I doubt that will happen. Good luck!!!

Thanks. It’s been hard, not having anyone who knows or understands what I’m going thru. This forum is all I got.

Thanks. It’s been hard, not having anyone who knows or understands what I’m going thru. This forum is all I got.

This forum is all any of us have.

The first time I c/t of Xanax 1999 I didn’t think it was the Benzo, it was just to horrible and why didn’t my doctor warn me of the risk. It was just recently I put the pieces together after 21 years and still have the to deal with a long tapper of Clonazepam. Just know that your not alone in this. Godspeed.

This forum is all any of us has.

The first time I c/t of Xanax 1999 I didn’t think it was the Benzo, it was just to horrible and why didn’t my doctor warn me of the risk. It was just recently I put the pieces together after 21 years and still have the to deal with a long tapper of Clonazepam. Just know that your not alone in this. Godspeed.

Thanks. This forum and talking with folks like you has already helped me.