Steady State

[Kk...]

How come no one is talking about steady state.  I have .75mg klonopin to go,

But I 'm taking them all at night. Does it not make sense to break up the doses

Morning , aft, evening and taper each one the same. More in the bloodstream

And easier withdrawal.  No?

Steady state? I've not heard this phrase used in benzo recovery. It sounds like you're talking about creating more steady blood serum levels.

My opinion is, if it isn't broken don't fix it. If you feel fine dosing once a day, then that might be all you need. If you're feeling significant interdose withdrawal, i.e. symptoms emerge or severity peaks during the day with your only dose at night, then I suggest considering spreading your medication out to two or more doses.

I am at ~0.9mg/day K myself and I dose AM and PM; I do not experience any interdose withdrawal unless I taper too rapidly. At 2mg/day I was dosing 4x per day, every 6 hours; I'm very grateful to not need that hassle anymore.

I think it's important to keep in mind that the relatively long half-life of clonazepam is going to go a long way towards keeping a more steady blood serum level compared to something like alprazolam or lorazepam. I think there are diminishing returns to increasing the daily dosing of a medium to long-acting benzo, but YMMV.

I suggest exploring what works best for you; benzo tapering is a very individualized art.  :)

Sounds like you found a good schedule for yourself at this time! Things got much better for me once I was dosing in the day time only; the 2am dose was a struggle monkey.

I'm glad you're feeling better.  :)