Pregabalin and tinnitus

[fu...]

I saw some members with an history of pregabalin on the signature and I would appreciate some inputs and experience sharing.

I am taking currently 225mg of pregabalin and I noticed I am having some random tinnitus spikes, sometimes my tinnitus even gets lower but sometimes gets really loud.

I would like to ask if tinnitus associated with this med is something temporary that ceases once you stop or if it's something permanent/persistent.

It's helping me a lot so I wouldn't like to stop it.

What are your experiences?

I saw some members with an history of pregabalin on the signature and I would appreciate some inputs and experience sharing.

It's helping me a lot so I wouldn't like to stop it.

What are your experiences?

i wasnt functioning due to WD sx,and  this drug masked my worst symptoms , if i hadnt reinstated i would be still functioning. 

Now im on this drug, on another benzo WD, hoping to one day be able to reach the same functionality and well being

But thats another story..

About lyrica dependece,  man maybe its given my benzo wd aswell, but if i sleep and skip hours of my time to take it, i feel a horrible creepling depressive sensation , its hard to explain its creepling awfull

If i skip hours.of my dose while im awake,  i crave it a little ,i never felt a crave for.other drug like this one

I cant help you with the tinnitues question,  but this started all of a.sudden ? Did you had tinnitus before ? Hope some folks who understand more about lyrica and gabapetin could chime in to help

Hey, thank you for your answer!

My tinnitus started long ago with sertraline, I was habituated until these days I tried higher doses of pregabalin. I hope and pray this spike is only temporary.

I am going to stop this, I hope I am not dependant from it already as I am using it less than one month.

Even if I need to updose Valium a bunch, I prefer that compared to increasing my tinnitus volume.