sleep rhythm reversed more than 1 year already

[Ni...]

hello guys an girls,

I've been sleeping from 7 AM to 1 PM for over a year

don't get me wrong I'm glad I can sleep I read here stories of people who don't sleep that's really terrible

but my question to you is do you recognize this?

every time I tried to flip it to a normal rhythm failed because I started feeling extremely sick in the middle of the day and need to sleep to make it go away (every time i tried) and because of this i can't sleep at night and the weird times are back.

it's over 12 months now i wonder when and if it gets back to normal

again do you recognize this?

I’ve been dealing with something very similar but I’m almost 2 years off. I use melatonin to have a very similar schedule to yours around 6-7am-anywhere from 2-4pm. My schedule off melatonin was much worse and I know what you mean about trying to fix it causing to to feel sick. There’s a few other members I’ve seen report this and there’s lots of things that can cause it. I also wake up about every hour so the combination is awful. There’s a few that have gotten better though so keep hope

I’ve been dealing with something very similar but I’m almost 2 years off. I use melatonin to have a very similar schedule to yours around 6-7am-anywhere from 2-4pm. My schedule off melatonin was much worse and I know what you mean about trying to fix it causing to to feel sick. There’s a few other members I’ve seen report this and there’s lots of things that can cause it. I also wake up about every hour so the combination is awful. There’s a few that have gotten better though so keep hope

I also use Melatolin i have that since i was 18 now i am 30

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...