FRUSTRATED

[Fe...]

I could scream. I cannot feel relaxed at all and my brain feels totally fried. I’m lying here almost midnight not a wink of sleep. Everytime my body starts to want to fall asleep I’m JERKED AWAKE

What kind of torture is this. I am so angry. I just want to sleep because sleep is the only thing left that I care about.

I could scream. I cannot feel relaxed at all and my brain feels totally fried. I’m lying here almost midnight not a wink of sleep. Everytime my body starts to want to fall asleep I’m JERKED AWAKE

What kind of torture is this. I am so angry. I just want to sleep because sleep is the only thing left that I care about.

What you are experiencing is common and "normal."  I had the exact same symptoms and so did hundreds of others on this forum.  What are you on if anything and how much?

It would be nice if you completed your signature indicating what you've been on and for how long.

Everybody wants to sleep.  It takes more time than we'd like.  I'd read this: http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=235100.0

Yeah, that's one of the horrible parts of withdrawal - just a complete inability to truly relax in any way, shape or form.  "Wired but tired"is the main mode of existing for a lot here, so you're not alone.

• 2 weeks later...
I can’t stand that being jerked feeling.  I just had a flair up w insomnia last night and I’m tired but as soon as I close my eyes I get that jerk/jolt feeling right in my chest . It seriously is torture