Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

DIsorders non induced by drugs.VS chemically induced conditions,

[De...]

I wonder myself the comparsion with  a endogenous condition VS a drug induced condition

I wonder myself this about conditons like depression, anxiety and other disorder Like, ocd (toughts or behavior)and paranoia

If these symptoms without being caused by drugs can be so distressing and if a disorder developed can be compared to a biochemically induced condition because of a psychiatric drug .

I wonder this because, i never had any feelings of depression or anxiety prior to psychiatric drugs.  Never,  i didnt even know how it was to feel depressed or anxious, much less what was to feel for a minute to another a lost of 50 symptoms that i had never felt before, that said i dont even know if whats my "baseline"

"  Normally"  a depressive state would not bring together with it, ocd , paranoia,  agoraphobia,  or severe intelectual inpairment or cognitive disfunction , or it would ?

I was put on drugs 2 times against my will because of my " misbehavior" , the second experience led me to benzos.

Firts time i was pushed drugs for 2 months, when i got out i couldnt even think and was suffering from 30 symptoms that i never felt before in my life 10 months to fully recover, from APs, after recovering,  all synptoms went away

I wonder whats up with those drugs? Do a condition like depression or anxiety,  bring together this  bunch of symptoms out of nowhere like a benzo wd or a psych drug wd brings ?

I get real "mad" when I see a docummentary talking about the pottential of psychoative substances like MDMA or Psylocibin or any other like research chemicals

Mad because, i dont see forums about people suffering for years and having to recover with such a hard time like i see people like myself and many others with this psychiatric drugs, hows that ? Why those sheudle 1 drugs are for such a.long period considered dangerous like this?,.since the 70s , but really? I never had problems like i did with those pharmaceutical company drugs, not even close .. 

Then I see a docummentary about alexander shugin , a scientists that first started a research of MDMA as  chemical that could be used for therapeutic purpose, he and his wife took many times mdma, and other chemicals made by him, and he didnt entered into a spiral of suffering like we are.going trought with this psychiatric drugs,

A had one or two friends who have had a real baad experience with illicit.drugs, but.with a heavy use of lsd and other one with dmt.. 

Now i can even think in using such a thing like mdma, or lsd, or anything,  i cant.even.smoke.weed anymore

In fact even a vitamin pill can make me sick now , because my cns and brain got sensitive because of psychiatric drugs

Still looking foward to recover from these pharmaceutical drugs, wish healing to everyone reading