Jumped and free at last!

[Wo...]

I have jumped and said adios, hasta la vista, and sayonara mofo to the Xanax! It was a long, slow, and exhausting 8 1/2 months of tapering. Easily one of the hardest things I have and will ever do in my life. I feel pretty good. Im sure I’ll have some ups and downs but really right now I feel pretty good. There is hope and if you think you can’t do it….you can! I feel a lot of fatigue but other than that symptoms are so low or nonexistent. I actually took a big nap today! It was glorious….I haven’t hardly been able to nap during my whole taper! I have a lot of people on this site to thank but will save that for my success story after a few months! I’m so looking forward to a benzo free life! I feel totally free from the shackles of this drug and taper process! I won!! Just wanted to celebrate with the support of all of you who are a big reason why I made it! Thank you benzobuddies! Now I’m off to do a big ol’ celebration dance!

Mary what can I say so here ya go

;):laugh::smitten::thumbsup::yippee::clap::highfive::balloon:

Yippee ❤🤩🥰

Thank you!! You have been such a huge support to me! I can’t thank you enough! Love you! ❤️

Oh yeah baby you know Ive been waiting for this one !

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

You did it honey Im so proud of you! Its hammer time!  :D

200.gif

Mary - Congratulations!!!  It is time to get back to living - and taking naps!!  lol  Glad you are doing good and that you are free!!  You definitely won!!  I would be throwing the middle finger to that xanax too!!  What a wonderful success story you are to so many!!!  You have helped me and so many here with your sweet soul and loving heart!!!  Go celebrate this and I am sure your husband is dancing with you!!!  This is a celebration for you both!!!!

Enjoy your freedom beautiful lady!!!

Love you lots!!!

Julia  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :yippee::hug: :hug:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

200.gif

Oh hell yeah it is!!  Benzo can’t  “touch this” again! Lol 😂 I hope you broke out those hammer pants and moves!  :laugh:  Hell, I may do the worm in celebration! Thank you so much honey! You have been one of the most amazing supports I could’ve had or ever dreamt of having! You are my amazing wonder from down under and you have a special place in my heart!

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Mary - Congratulations!!!  It is time to get back to living - and taking naps!!  lol  Glad you are doing good and that you are free!!  You definitely won!!  I would be throwing the middle finger to that xanax too!!  What a wonderful success story you are to so many!!!  You have helped me and so many here with your sweet soul and loving heart!!!  Go celebrate this and I am sure your husband is dancing with you!!!  This is a celebration for you both!!!!

Love you lots!!!

Thank you sweets! I couldn’t have done it without you!! You will be there soon and we’ll be celebrating again! You have been an amazing support to me and to so many here. You are always giving of your best even when you don’t feel your best. Thank you and love you friend!  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Julia  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :yippee::hug: :hug:

Wow, you sound great and I'm happy for you!  To be released from tapering has got to be a relief, a weight has been lifted, you're free!  :yippee:

Wow, you sound great and I'm happy for you!  To be released from tapering has got to be a relief, a weight has been lifted, you're free!  :yippee:

Awww, thank you Pam!! You were one of the first to always offer support and advice! I can’t thank you enough for your help to me and to all the others you help. You guys are so amazing for what you do on this website! Hugs to you!!

200.gif

Oh hell yeah it is!!  Benzo can’t  “touch this” again! Lol 😂 I hope you broke out those hammer pants and moves!  :laugh:  Hell, I may do the worm in celebration! Thank you so much honey! You have been one of the most amazing supports I could’ve had or ever dreamt of having! You are my amazing wonder from down under and you have a special place in my heart!

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Back at u sweetie xx I was walking when I read ur post and I literally yelled out yes! As I was walking haha! I so don’t care if peeps think I’m crazy! This is the best news everrrrrr!

Boom! Eff u Benzos and adios mofos 🖕🖕

Jump Partyyyyyyyyyyyyy 8)

Love you lots!!!

Thank you sweets! I couldn’t have done it without you!! You will be there soon and we’ll be celebrating again! You have been an amazing support to me and to so many here. You are always giving of your best even when you don’t feel your best. Thank you and love you friend!  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Yes, I will and I know you will be celebrating with me!!  Your support and love and positivity have helped me more than you know!!  I love you too!!!!  It won't be long before you can do all those things you have been missing out on!!  I know your trip that is coming up will be even better with the freedom not to have to taper and schedule etc!!!  I am SO HAPPY for you!!!  You only deserve the best!!!!

Love,

Julia  :smitten: :smitten:

Congratulations!! 🎉

Thanks Enzo!! You’ll be there before you know it! Thank you for all the support you’ve given! Hugs!!  :smitten: