Author Topic: Jumped and free at last!  (Read 459 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Jumped and free at last!
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2021, 11:57:42 pm »
Mary - Congratulations!!!  It is time to get back to living - and taking naps!!  lol  Glad you are doing good and that you are free!!  You definitely won!!  I would be throwing the middle finger to that xanax too!!  What a wonderful success story you are to so many!!!  You have helped me and so many here with your sweet soul and loving heart!!!  Go celebrate this and I am sure your husband is dancing with you!!!  This is a celebration for you both!!!!

Enjoy your freedom beautiful lady!!!

Love you lots!!!

Thank you sweets! I couldnít have done it without you!! You will be there soon and weíll be celebrating again! You have been an amazing support to me and to so many here. You are always giving of your best even when you donít feel your best. Thank you and love you friend!  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

[...]  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :yippee: :hug: :hug:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2021, 12:00:09 am »
Wow, you sound great and I'm happy for you!  To be released from tapering has got to be a relief, a weight has been lifted, you're free!  :yippee:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2021, 12:07:56 am »
Wow, you sound great and I'm happy for you!  To be released from tapering has got to be a relief, a weight has been lifted, you're free!  :yippee:

Awww, thank you [...]!! You were one of the first to always offer support and advice! I canít thank you enough for your help to me and to all the others you help. You guys are so amazing for what you do on this website! Hugs to you!!

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2021, 12:15:44 am »
Oh yeah baby you know Ive been waiting for this one !

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

You did it honey Im so proud of you! Its hammer time!  :D

Oh hell yeah it is!!  Benzo canít  ďtouch thisĒ again! Lol 😂 I hope you broke out those hammer pants and moves!  :laugh:  Hell, I may do the worm in celebration! Thank you so much honey! You have been one of the most amazing supports I couldíve had or ever dreamt of having! You are my amazing [...] from down under and you have a special place in my heart!

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Back at u sweetie xx I was walking when I read ur post and I literally yelled out yes! As I was walking haha! I so donít care if peeps think Iím crazy! This is the best news everrrrrr!

Boom! Eff u Benzos and adios mofos 🖕🖕

Jump Partyyyyyyyyyyyyy 8)

https://youtu.be/tZJdZmS1E2s

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2021, 01:35:24 am »
Congratulations and best wishes to you!  Enjoy the freedom!

[Buddie]

« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2021, 02:25:06 am »
Mary - Congratulations!!!  It is time to get back to living - and taking naps!!  lol  Glad you are doing good and that you are free!!  You definitely won!!  I would be throwing the middle finger to that xanax too!!  What a wonderful success story you are to so many!!!  You have helped me and so many here with your sweet soul and loving heart!!!  Go celebrate this and I am sure your husband is dancing with you!!!  This is a celebration for you both!!!!

Enjoy your freedom beautiful lady!!!

Love you lots!!!

Thank you sweets! I couldnít have done it without you!! You will be there soon and weíll be celebrating again! You have been an amazing support to me and to so many here. You are always giving of your best even when you donít feel your best. Thank you and love you friend!  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

[...]  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :yippee: :hug: :hug:
Yes, I will and I know you will be celebrating with me!!  Your support and love and positivity have helped me more than you know!!  I love you too!!!!  It won't be long before you can do all those things you have been missing out on!!  I know your trip that is coming up will be even better with the freedom not to have to taper and schedule etc!!!  I am SO HAPPY for you!!!  You only deserve the best!!!!

Love,
[...]  :smitten: :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2021, 03:06:17 am »
Congratulations and best wishes to you!  Enjoy the freedom!

Thank you! You arenít far behind!  :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2021, 05:00:22 am »
Congratulations! I am so happy for you!!!! :thumbsup:  :highfive:

[Buddie]

« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2021, 12:57:54 pm »
Congratulations my dear!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2021, 02:25:56 pm »
Congratulations!! 🎉