Author Topic: Jumped and free at last!  (Read 457 times)

[Buddie]

Jumped and free at last!
« on: August 09, 2021, 10:39:19 pm »
I have jumped and said adios, hasta la vista, and sayonara mofo to the Xanax! It was a long, slow, and exhausting 8 1/2 months of tapering. Easily one of the hardest things I have and will ever do in my life. I feel pretty good. Im sure Iíll have some ups and downs but really right now I feel pretty good. There is hope and if you think you canít do itÖ.you can! I feel a lot of fatigue but other than that symptoms are so low or nonexistent. I actually took a big nap today! It was gloriousÖ.I havenít hardly been able to nap during my whole taper! I have a lot of people on this site to thank but will save that for my success story after a few months! Iím so looking forward to a benzo free life! I feel totally free from the shackles of this drug and taper process! I won!! Just wanted to celebrate with the support of all of you who are a big reason why I made it! Thank you benzobuddies! Now Iím off to do a big olí celebration dance!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Jumped and free at last!
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2021, 11:03:19 pm »
Mary what can I say so here ya go
 ;) :laugh: :smitten: :thumbsup: :yippee: :clap: :highfive: :balloon:

Yippee ❤🤩🥰
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2021, 11:05:50 pm »
Mary what can I say so here ya go
 ;) :laugh: :smitten: :thumbsup: :yippee: :clap: :highfive: :balloon:

Yippee ❤🤩🥰

Thank you!! You have been such a huge support to me! I canít thank you enough! Love you! ❤️

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2021, 11:08:51 pm »
🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

[Buddie]

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2021, 11:42:00 pm »
Oh yeah baby you know Ive been waiting for this one !

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

You did it honey Im so proud of you! Its hammer time!  :D

[Buddie]

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2021, 11:44:13 pm »
Jump party!!!!!!!!!!!

https://youtu.be/SwYN7mTi6HM

[Buddie]

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2021, 11:46:55 pm »
Mary - Congratulations!!!  It is time to get back to living - and taking naps!!  lol  Glad you are doing good and that you are free!!  You definitely won!!  I would be throwing the middle finger to that xanax too!!  What a wonderful success story you are to so many!!!  You have helped me and so many here with your sweet soul and loving heart!!!  Go celebrate this and I am sure your husband is dancing with you!!!  This is a celebration for you both!!!!

Enjoy your freedom beautiful lady!!!

Love you lots!!!

[...]  :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :yippee: :hug: :hug:

[Buddie]

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2021, 11:48:02 pm »

[Buddie]

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2021, 11:51:00 pm »
Oh yeah baby you know Ive been waiting for this one !

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

You did it honey Im so proud of you! Its hammer time!  :D

Oh hell yeah it is!!  Benzo canít  ďtouch thisĒ again! Lol 😂 I hope you broke out those hammer pants and moves!  :laugh:  Hell, I may do the worm in celebration! Thank you so much honey! You have been one of the most amazing supports I couldíve had or ever dreamt of having! You are my amazing [...] from down under and you have a special place in my heart!

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2021, 11:53:02 pm »