Author Topic: Addiction Support Group  (Read 231 times)

[Buddie]

Addiction Support Group
« on: August 05, 2021, 05:57:47 pm »
I started this group for those who feel they have addiction issues.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2021, 01:04:17 am by [Buddie] »
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Addiction Support Group
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2021, 10:46:59 am »
great idea, I feel there are a few varying types of people on here ,and a group for those of us with addiction issues would be great for specialized info sharing that just doesn't relate to others.

Take care

[...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Addiction Support Group
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2021, 11:13:43 am »
Hi,

I have an addiction problem that spiraled down after being put on psych drugs, , thist time recovering im not even handling well to use drugs like i did previously..or  drink because of my current condition and symptoms
 Peace and healing to you folks
« Last Edit: October 25, 2021, 04:27:22 pm by [Buddie] »