Could COVID 19 vaccine have caused a setback?

[ro...]

Hi. Been a while since i last posted here. It's been around 17 months since my cold turkey of 3mg of estazolam. I've been doing much better though not symptom free yet. But nothing as bad as this time last year. I usually deal with 3/4 symptoms at a time and they get better in hours or a couple days. Come and go. So where i live, i just got the covid vaccine last Saturday. Ever since yesterday, haven't gotten that bad like last year but i feel like i had around 6/7 symptoms yesterday. Some symptoms can not be reaction to the vaccine. So my question is...Is it possible for the vaccine to have caused a setback?

I am scared and wonder how long will this setback last. I need to know it gets better as well and scared of the second dose. Got Astra Zeneca. Any replies please? :(

From reading many posts on the forum about this it seems like the stress we put ourselves through worrying about the vaccine can lead to increased symptoms.  Have you read this thread, it has the most replies about members getting the vaccine. http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=250119.0

Most who experienced increased symptoms had them lessen in a few days time, I hope yours will fade away too.  The best thing to do will be to use your coping skills, the ones that got you through the worst.