Could COVID 19 vaccine have caused a setback?

[ro...]

Hi. Been a while since i last posted here. It's been around 17 months since my cold turkey of 3mg of estazolam. I've been doing much better though not symptom free yet. But nothing as bad as this time last year. I usually deal with 3/4 symptoms at a time and they get better in hours or a couple days. Come and go. So where i live, i just got the covid vaccine last Saturday. Ever since yesterday, haven't gotten that bad like last year but i feel like i had around 6/7 symptoms yesterday. Some symptoms can not be reaction to the vaccine. So my question is...Is it possible for the vaccine to have caused a setback? I apologize in advance if this isn't the right category to post this

• 1 month later...
I have had growing and rather severe symptoms since my pfizer vaxs in April/ May. They are nearly identical to my protracted 2 year recovery from klonopin 9 years ago. I truly doubt this is a random recurrance and now fully believe that there is a cause/effect between this vaccine and benzo wd symptoms.

This is only opinion

But I will not take an experimental vaccine by the same industry that has experimented on me already to the tune of trillions of dollars in benzo profit. I know many people are afraid. I know this is only my opinion. I just wonder if we can trust the pharmaceutical industry to create a first of its kind mRNA vaccine in record speed.... I somehow think that the pharma industry may be influenced by money such that my best interests are not 100% of their focus

I'm sure I'm wrong. I'm sure big pharma cares about me as an individual. I'm sure their only concern is my continual health and well-being. I am sure its just a coincidence that they have failed to disclose the devastating effects of numerous drugs that have caused thousands - perhaps hundreds of thousands of people to suffer...

I've always been pro vaxx and have taken all mine all of the time. Yet, this one in particular is simply not an option. the reason is simple: EVERYTHING I experience through this valium withdrawal is blamed on the benzo's...even if its something totally unrelated...so I dont want to blame everything on the vaxx as well...

Hope the best for you.

I hope the best for toyu

Maybe keep posting in this thread as things develops?

I didnt start my withdrawal until after my vaccine, 5 days or so, but I did wonder whether it could play some role in it as I didnt expect to have withdrawals this sustained

Maybe keep posting in this thread as things develops?

I didnt start my withdrawal until after my vaccine, 5 days or so, but I did wonder whether it could play some role in it as I didnt expect to have withdrawals this sustained

Most vaccine threads are located on the General Health & Wellbeing board.

I had both of my Pfizer vaccines in the last month -- I do think there is a possibility it has caused an uptick in symptoms although I wasn't doing well before the vaccine so hard to know or differentiate.  I felt like after my first one a week or so later I started having more agitation -- and just had my second one five days ago and haven't felt as bad.  I'll keep ya'll posted

Yes. The vaccine is definitely causing your problems. It makes intense changes to your body, something most people in benzo withdrawal (or those sensitized by the benzo experience) cannot handle. It modifies your genes and changes your immune system. I cannot fathom how anyone would experiment with more pharmaceuticals after going through this experience where they have already been severely damaged by pharmaceuticals.

yes,

it has been five days post second taper of Pfizer and had a horrific day.  I wasn't "stable" pre vaccine, but I feel that there is something not right and my symptoms do seem different and a bit worse.  a lot more depression, agitation, etc

I do know of people suffering from benzo w/d that have had increased symptoms after taking the vaccine.  For 2 of those, symptoms did die down after some time, but 1 is still in early days yet.  Hope it gets better for you!

• Popular Now

• [Lo...]