Author Topic: Morning Anxiety  (Read 2822 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Morning Anxiety
« Reply #60 on: February 26, 2022, 01:57:01 pm »
Hi all :)

I have the feeling of anxiety in the morning too. It usually goes away around noon. Before withdrawal I never had such states. So I definitely associate my fear with the withdrawal symptoms. I wish you a nice relaxing evening anyway!!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Morning Anxiety
« Reply #61 on: March 24, 2022, 01:10:19 am »
Sabitizer,

It seems to be a common thing for folks to have a cortisol rush/anxiety in the morning when coming off benzo's or when already off and struggling to get their body to acclimate. I haven't taken Xanax in 5 months, and I am still dealing with morning anxiety. 2 days ago, it was REALLY bad. Full on panic that lasted a couple hours. I hope both of us start getting over this chemical issue. Slow but sure.

[...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.