Please have a look at Slownsteady’s DMT link

[...]

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=254653.5#post_generator

This is for the folks with cog fog or Benzo brain that I've experienced in my twenty years of trying to get of K. I wanted to make this as clear as possible to overcome the fear people have of a DMT.

Many know of this resource, but if you don't it's the key to generating a very customer and accurate  taper schedule based on a constant taper percentage that follows you reduction at the same percentage throughout your tapper.

To understand the logic is when you get down to a lower dose and you are tapering at say .006 per day at 1mg K at .25 K you won't be tapering at .006 the percent would be to high because it was based on 1 mg. So the generator makes the adjustment for you based of the dose your currently at.

Please see  link for a easy understanding of this tool with pictures, by far the best I've found on this sight.

Link to generator

http://benzo.alwaysdata.net/direct/directForm.php

The one issue I have with this tool is how to get it to populate the date fields. If some could chime in on this it would be much appreciated.

Thanks for the credit TMH. I do hope the instructional helps people. The instructional is a part of my current tapering notes, link in my signature.

To answer your question, the date column on the spreadsheet does not fill in. To my understanding the date field in the Planned Reduction section of the form is so that the generator can create a theoretical end date that it puts at the bottom of the results page. I understand how this can be misleading, but it does not ever populate the date column in the spreadsheet.

To my understanding, the date fields on the spreadsheet are for filling out by hand. I print the first couple pages of the schedule and then write in the date that I cut to each dose in the schedule. Sometimes it's one days date after the next, other times I hold and don't write any date on the schedule that day or those days. Then when I'm cutting again, I'm back to penning in my date that I take each cut.

Make sense?

Slownsteady pointed out the link to his tapper generator tratorial was wrong, now corrected.

Also thanks for the answer Slownsteady that makes sense to be able to fill in the dates yourself. I wasn't thinking of hold time alterations needed.