2 months free

[Sh...]

Ok, first chunk down. 2 of the same to go and I’m crossing my fingers by then things might just be a little bit better xx come on brain x

[0f...]

Congrats my friend!

You done good!!

I can’t wait to be there too!

I so want to visit Australia!

Hugs,

Winnie

2 months. Good on you lovely. I know a lot of it has been sheer hell. But look at you strong mama - here you are. You should be immensely proud of yourself.  You got this girl - you really do.  So proud of you. Xxx

So proud of you! You are the amazing wonder from down under! You’re such a great inspiration of strength and resilience! I’m getting ready to make my jump……only a few more days! I’m both nervous and excited, but am so ready too! Way to go girlie!  :smitten:

So proud of you! You are the amazing wonder from down under! You’re such a great inspiration of strength and resilience! I’m getting ready to make my jump……only a few more days! I’m both nervous and excited, but am so ready too! Way to go girlie!  :smitten:

Thanku ww!!!

Omg!!! Jump party!!! Imma get my mc hammer pants on for this one!!! Yeeewwwww :thumbsup:

Thanku ww!!!

Omg!!! Jump party!!! Imma get my mc hammer pants on for this one!!! Yeeewwwww :thumbsup:

Hell yeah!! Lol 😂  I was too “legit to quit” and Xanax “u can’t touch this”!  Lol i I’m going to give it the double middle fingers as I dump it down the shitter! Lol  ;D

Thanku ww!!!

Love this!!!!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hell yeah!! Lol 😂  I was too “legit to quit” and Xanax “u can’t touch this”!  Lol i I’m going to give it the double middle fingers as I dump it down the shitter! Lol  ;D

Thanku ww!!!

Love this!!!!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thank you Lori! I cannot wait for this to be over!  :) So close now! 👏