Author Topic: 2 months free  (Read 577 times)

[Buddie]

Re: 2 months free
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2021, 07:29:25 am »
Well done  :thumbsup:

Wishing you zzz's   :hug:

Thanku honey xx yes please zzzs!!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2021, 07:30:24 am »
So proud of you! You are the amazing [...] from down under! You’re such a great inspiration of strength and resilience! I’m getting ready to make my jump……only a few more days! I’m both nervous and excited, but am so ready too! Way to go girlie!  :smitten:

Thanku [...]!!!

Omg!!! Jump party!!! Imma get my mc hammer pants on for this one!!! Yeeewwwww :thumbsup:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2021, 04:30:44 pm »
So proud of you! You are the amazing [...] from down under! You’re such a great inspiration of strength and resilience! I’m getting ready to make my jump……only a few more days! I’m both nervous and excited, but am so ready too! Way to go girlie!  :smitten:

Thanku [...]!!!

Omg!!! Jump party!!! Imma get my mc hammer pants on for this one!!! Yeeewwwww :thumbsup:

Hell yeah!! Lol 😂  I was too “legit to quit” and Xanax “u can’t touch this”!  Lol i I’m going to give it the double middle fingers as I dump it down the shitter! Lol  ;D

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2021, 07:43:53 pm »
Adios mofos!!! 🖕🖕

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2021, 09:40:04 pm »
Adios mofos!!! 🖕🖕

Damn straight!! Lol 😂

[Buddie]

« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2021, 10:03:25 pm »

[Buddie]

« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2021, 02:53:20 pm »

Thanku [...]!!!

Love this!!!!   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hell yeah!! Lol 😂  I was too “legit to quit” and Xanax “u can’t touch this”!  Lol i I’m going to give it the double middle fingers as I dump it down the shitter! Lol  ;D

[Buddie]

« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2021, 04:52:05 pm »

Thanku [...]!!!

Love this!!!!   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thank you [...]! I cannot wait for this to be over!  :) So close now! 👏