Author Topic: 2 months free  (Read 575 times)

[Buddie]

2 months free
« on: July 31, 2021, 09:34:01 pm »
Ok, first chunk down. 2 of the same to go and Iím crossing my fingers by then things might just be a little bit better xx come on brain x
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: 2 months free
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2021, 10:35:09 pm »
Congrats. Two months closer to the finish line. 💙
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2021, 10:47:55 pm »
Thanks [...]! Xx 💋 yep feels like a lot longer than that but itís in the right direction x

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2021, 03:23:32 pm »
YES! "Come on brain" is what I say all the time, like get yourself together already.    ;)  You got this, [...]!

[Buddie]

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2021, 05:42:14 pm »
Congrats my friend!

You done good!!

I canít wait to be there too!

I so want to visit Australia!

Hugs,
[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2021, 06:44:02 pm »
Thanks girls xx

[Buddie]

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2021, 09:16:06 pm »
2 months. Good on you lovely. I know a lot of it has been sheer hell. But look at you strong mama - here you are. You should be immensely proud of yourself.  You got this girl - you really do.  So proud of you. Xxx

[Buddie]

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2021, 06:22:15 am »
Thanks Bess xx

[Buddie]

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2021, 06:27:18 am »
Well done  :thumbsup:

Wishing you zzz's   :hug:

[Buddie]

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2021, 06:34:53 am »
So proud of you! You are the amazing [...] from down under! Youíre such a great inspiration of strength and resilience! Iím getting ready to make my jumpÖÖonly a few more days! Iím both nervous and excited, but am so ready too! Way to go girlie!  :smitten: