Author Topic: 9 months officially  (Read 292 times)

[Buddie]

9 months officially
« on: July 31, 2021, 02:53:53 am »
How did I even make it to 9 months I ask myself that. The depression was relentless in the first 7.5 months but I can definitely say that the depression is easing up. Still dealing with anxiety, and feeling panicky going out sometimes so I tried to limit myself to going out this month to a minimum to see if it helps my recover and honestly the stress of going out added suffering to my mind and body. It wasnít the stress I needed to carry. I miss going out donít get me wrong but my mental health and well being matters more. Symptoms have been leaving, some stick around, and some come and go but I can definitely say things are slowly dropping off. Happy to post and going to continue the good fight.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: 9 months officially
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2021, 07:19:04 pm »
Wahoo, you are seeing some lessening of your symptoms and that tells you that you are on the way to recovery!

Keep the positivity going, KTG...I am rooting for you :thumbsup:

GG
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2021, 09:32:55 pm »
Thanku KTG x ur post gives us hope. So glad u are having some positive changes xx

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2021, 03:21:02 pm »
I'm so happy to hear of your positive progress here, [...]!  Keep hanging strong and know that we are slowly moving forward, healing and getting back to just living our lives.