Does anyone have issues like impaired judgment or analyzing actions at times?

[Fo...]

This is the worst thing, I was looking at my baby niece while everyone else wasn’t paying attention and I saw her pull a knob out of the wall that was part of the gas valve to the fire place at the house and I didn’t even compute what she did…All I asked everyone is if she should be playing with that knob that was...now in her hand. I knew something wasn’t right, but I wasn’t analyzing what she did…And then I was yelled at for not taking action.

Pretty bad.

Anyone else have judgment or analyzing issues?

Any stories anyone can relate?

I just knew I had this exclusively.  How nice it must have been to live before the 1900s when no one had the ability to deceive people with substances that destroy the brain. 

When signs and wonders destroy your “signs and wonders.”

Hey FoeHammer-

I had bouts of this months back but this has dissipated now.

You will get through this ugliness also.  I recall months back when you were posting much worse symptoms so it seems like you have improve a lot compared to around the end of last year.

Hope you find complete healing and continue to progress onward and upward.

Hingie

Hey FoeHammer-

I had bouts of this months back but this has dissipated now.

You will get through this ugliness also.  I recall months back when you were posting much worse symptoms so it seems like you have improve a lot compared to around the end of last year.

Hope you find complete healing and continue to progress onward and upward.

Hingie

Thanks Hingie, Appreciated as always :)

Every day.  If I was put to the test more, it would be really bad. 

Yes, things often don’t compute for me.  For example, I can walk past a giant weed in my garden, think “there’s a giant weed,” and it doesn’t occur to me to pull it.  My day is filled with stuff like this.  With my kids (8 and 9), I have a lot of non-reactions to their shenanigans.

Yes, things often don’t compute for me.  For example, I can walk past a giant weed in my garden, think “there’s a giant weed,” and it doesn’t occur to me to pull it.  My day is filled with stuff like this.  With my kids (8 and 9), I have a lot of non-reactions to their shenanigans.

Yes, exactly! This is me!  I’m so sorry you have to experience this too.

Do you have head pressure too?

I have bad head pressure and diagnosed with Lupus Encephalitis in Jan.  I know that gas kills grass and weeds, but I poured some gas on my lawn to empty my gas can instead of on the concrete where it would have evaporated.  At the time it didn't compute with me that it would kill the grass.

Yes, I have pretty bad head pressure.  It usually isn’t that painful but feels like I’m wearing some sort of helmet most of the time.  It’s highly annoying/distracting and when it gets worse, I notice that my DP/DR and cognition are a lot worse. 

Everything is disconnected right now.  Emotions are totally offline.  I’ll tell you what…it’s pretty hard navigating life when you have no real desires, likes, dislikes, repulsions.  I feel like I have no values.  It’s weird.  But, I have past experience to go off of which guides me for the most part, so I’m able to recognize how I would normally act in most situations. 

Yes, I have pretty bad head pressure.  It usually isn’t that painful but feels like I’m wearing some sort of helmet most of the time.  It’s highly annoying/distracting and when it gets worse, I notice that my DP/DR and cognition are a lot worse. 

Everything is disconnected right now.  Emotions are totally offline.  I’ll tell you what…it’s pretty hard navigating life when you have no real desires, likes, dislikes, repulsions.  I feel like I have no values.  It’s weird.  But, I have past experience to go off of which guides me for the most part, so I’m able to recognize how I would normally act in most situations.

Same exact thing here.  Same. Everything you mentioned.  It’s terrible feeling lifeless all the time.  Yes it’s exactly like wearing a helmet, I can’t stand it.  The DP/DR is ridiculous, I just want to wake up from the nightmare of nothingness.

Do your symptoms change at all? Or has it been constant since stopping?

Yes, my symptoms change somewhat.  The DP/DR is chronic but it increases/decreases in intensity at times, as does the head pressure.  Definitely have more access to my emotions at times than others.

Same exact thing here.  Same. Everything you mentioned.  It’s terrible feeling lifeless all the time.  Yes it’s exactly like wearing a helmet, I can’t stand it.  The DP/DR is ridiculous, I just want to wake up from the nightmare of nothingness.

Do your symptoms change at all? Or has it been constant since stopping?

Yes, I had exactly this. Sometimes it was dangerous—like realizing I was leaning against a wood pile full of hornets(!). Other times it was uncertainty about whether I wanted to have sex with someone, which is dangerous in other ways. Thought I was toobewildered not to walk into traffic. But that faded over time.

Yes, I have this too FoeHammer.  Really bad judgement about stuff, things I say to people. 

I'm trying not to stress about it now.  So what if I revealed all skeletons in the family closet?!  :D;D:laugh:

I totally understand ..you know somethings not quite right and theres this disconnect to responding appropriately...been there.

I also couldn't decide between two types of soup in the grocery store....like felt stuck and literally couldn't make a choice.

90% of the time I am sharp again, but the other day I could not remember the name of a girl my kid went to school with for the past 10 years - and I know her ...it was like 10 min before my brain could retrieve her name... it was " Hi honey how are you?"...bluffing until it came to me. Kate..her name is Kate...holy crap its frustrating.

On the bright side at least you saw the child pull the knob out...so you were paying more attention than anyone else!!! You're a hero!