Started Propranolol

[Re...]

I’ve started propranolol to help with horrendous anxiety. Does anyone else use this or have tried it in the past?Taking 10mg 3 times a day

• 3 weeks later...
I've also just started Propranolol 2 weeks ago- 20mg 3x a day for anxiety. Since then, my PAWS has gotten worse. Could it be from the Propranolol? Have you all noticed any increased symptoms? Thank you

I’ve started propranolol to help with horrendous anxiety. Does anyone else use this or have tried it in the past?Taking 10mg 3 times a day

When I was taking propanolol 40 mg I had severe GI issues, depression and hopelessness.

I am down to 10 mg and GI just vanished, depression reduced. I also want to get rid of 10 mg but I'm stuck with benzo.

I want you all not to try any other medication, it's not good for the human system.

I find propranolol to be one of the few things that calms me down.  Tried ADs and couldn’t tolerate them.  The downside is it can exacerbate depression or make you feel pretty dull, but some light exercise can help counteract that.  I can take 20mg 2x/day but usually take only 10mg.

It helps me a lot.

Hi, how much do you take? Thank you

60 mg. Per day

I’d that split up or once in the morning?

Thanks

[07...]

It helps me a lot.

Hi, how much do you take? Thank you

60 mg. Per day

I’d that split up or once in the morning?

Thanks

3x per day

Yes. For me has made a big difference. I take 20 mg 3x a day along with LTheanine.

I take 80 mg 3 times a day for anxiety. it helps with anxiety and blood pressure.