Ladies! Question about flucanazole

[So...]

I can't see why it would. Of course, people react to medications in different ways. I took it once during my taper and it didn't make things worse. And it cleared up my yeast  ;).

Hoe this  helps,

Katz

I get that. But maybe hearing others' positive experiences will be helpful. It was always helpful to me (even though we know everyone's different). Best to you!

:smitten:

Katz

I have not had to use this during withdrawal but have in the past used the cream during withdrawal and did not have a problem. Using the cream may be a better option if you are concerned about a reaction since you are not actually ingesting it. Good luck in what you decide.

Oh! Sophie, I though you were referring to the cream. What Godsgirl said made me realize I need to clarify.

I used the cream for my yeast infection and had no trouble. It comes with a nifty applicator and you just, well, administer it locally.

Sorry if I misled you. I really can't see ingesting something for what is really just a localized problem.

Apologies,

Katz

No worries!! I went to the clinic and was tested for yeast and it was negative anyway…

I need to stop freaking out….

Thanks for the replies

No worries!! I went to the clinic and was tested for yeast and it was negative anyway…

I need to stop freaking out….

Thanks for the replies

I'm glad it was not an infection. I can tell you that I fel like I have an infection often but to not. It definitely has something to do with the withdrawal. I have been using Aquphor in the vaginal area to relieve it and it really seems to help.

• 1 month later...