How did you feel after taking Covid vaccination???

[Ma...]

Hello everyone,

I haven't taken any covid vaccination yet because I have always been anti big pharma. More so that my body is healing from benzos and my whole well being is dealing pain and suffering from withdrawaling 16 months and nowhere close to being healed.  My question is to those who took it and going through withdrawals, how was it after the 1st and 2nd shots and lingering effects after. I'm back and forth with my decision because my partime job requires me being in indoor ac areas in alot of different locations with alot of people and tourist out of state. There has been an increase of covid count cases by the week and with this new varient covid happening everywhere, your personal comments is appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, short term Ativan user here, mid way (ish) through tapering. I got the covid vaccine and all I got was a sore arm but I guess everyone can experience it differently.

I got a sore arm for a couple days and a mild headache for 1 day after each shot. I would do it again for me the benefit outweighs the risk.

Sore arm after the first Pfizer shot, fatigue after the second. I, too, am not a fan of medications or Big Pharma, but we're in the middle of a life-threatening Pandemic and I decided that the reward (living) was worth the risk (feeling crappy from the shot). It was only a bit worse (2nd shot) than any flu shot I've had. Really, no big deal.

Hope this helps,

Katz