Day 2 of being Benzo Free.

[Ho...]

This is been a long road so I’m going to pause and celebrate this moment.

I jumped off at .5 mg of Valium. I had 65 days till an NP visit where I presume I was going to jump off then. I couldn’t any longer put that little Valium chip in my mouth, and figured it would be empowering to make my own decision, instead of sheepishly asking my NP, “

What should I do?.”

I guess I’m trying to think of this as the healing phase since for 6 years I was either in crisis, tolerance,

or acute. Put it this way, it wasn’t Pretty.

God’s Speed all,

🦋HopeFull01

Hopeful

I love the part where you are empowering yourself and not asking the NP what to do!  That’s a big step and a part of getting yourself back!!! Sounds like some confidence to me!!!

Good job and you are the leader of our breakfast club

Fire

:clap: Yes, lets call it the healing phase, I like the positive sound of that!  Congratulations, you are free, no longer a slave to a stupid little pill.  No more worrying if you packed it, if you have enough, if you can get to the pharmacy, no more hassle!  :clap:

That's so awesome! You're right why drag it out?

Now it's only focusing on healing! Very happy for you.

I've had that same feeling when I decided not to take anything anymore. I was having anxiety and insomnia, but I knew it was to be expected and took nothing to make it go away. This gave me a sense of empowerment. It was my own decision and I felt more in control. I have good days and bad days, and it's very hard sometimes, but I am hopeful I will heal.

I wish you a lot of healing.  :therethere:

SeaSalt and HeartMost,

I have seen your names before and I thank you for your encouragement.

I still have the same s/x up the wazzo, but I am Benzo Free and

that was a big goal!

Wish you guys the best on your journey,

HopeFull01