Vaccine ~ Pfizer

[Ra...]

Hi everyone,

I am going for my vaccine soon.

I am concern because I am currently off from ativan for coming 4 months.

My current symptom : Internal Vibration running 24hrs daily + Tingling sensation.

On top of that, I do have high cholestrol + high blood prsssure not on medication.

My question:

Is it ok for myself to go for the first jab ?

will there be any complication ?

I've read many members who are still in the process of withdrawal and recovery getting the vaccine. While there can be side effects, they ease up pretty quickly. 

High blood pressure is especially concerning for someone who contracts Covid.  The vaccine should not affect your blood pressure but will protect you from what worse, getting Covid.

pianogirl  :smitten:

Thank you Pianogirl^^

I’ll proceed with it 👍👍

I’m booked in for Pfizer at the end of this month. Let me know how you go with it:. 

[06...]

Serene Ong,

I had the Pfizer vaccine and did fine with it.  I had absolutely no effects from dose #1 and with dose #2 I had some mild fatigue the next day.  Best to you as you proceed ahead!

I'm 16 months out form my jump. Just did my pfizer first shot on last friday. the day of the shot I had mild symptoms. Saturday I felt like a truck hit me. BUT...Sunday I felt so much better and functional.

Today I am mostly back to my baseline.

FYI at 9 months off I contracted actual covid - it was no joke. I took me 5 weeks to recover.

So better 1-2 days of hell from a vaccine than having the real deal.

My friend, i worked in a hospital this past winter and was on covid floors and the icu....please get vaccinated. Many survive covid but when it goes bad its really bad. The vaccine is a far better option.

Release your fear...the fear has no basis:)

I am fully vaccinated and it was the Pfizer vaccine.  I had zero problems with the first dose, but felt a little under the weather for a day with the second dose.  I feel glad that I got the vaccine and I am very satisfied with all the literature about its efficacy.  Especially grateful to have it now with the Delta variant making unvaccinated people so sick.

I got both Pfizer shots back in March. (I'm a senior so was in one of the first phases in our county).

The  first shot . .  I just had a bit of a sore arm. Like a flu shot. The second vax, a month later, my arm was very sore and achy and I was quite fatigued for several days. But really, no big deal.

Hope this helps,

Katz

I'm 16 months out form my jump. Just did my pfizer first shot on last friday. the day of the shot I had mild symptoms. Saturday I felt like a truck hit me. BUT...Sunday I felt so much better and functional.

FYI at 9 months off I contracted actual covid - it was no joke. I took me 5 weeks to recover.

My friend, i worked in a hospital this past winter and was on covid floors and the icu....please get vaccinated. Many survive covid but when it goes bad its really bad. The vaccine is a far better option.

Thanks for this Trina. I’m booked on for my Pfizer shot at the end of this month & im dressing over it.  Hope you are having an ok day :))

Thank you Pianogirl^^

I’ll proceed with it 👍👍

I’m booked in for Pfizer at the end of this month. Let me know how you go with it:.

I have booked for Pfizer jab by early August ^^

Serene Ong,

I had the Pfizer vaccine and did fine with it.  I had absolutely no effects from dose #1 and with dose #2 I had some mild fatigue the next day.  Best to you as you proceed ahead!

Thank you Kate .

I’ll proceed with it . On waiting queue …

Thank you Trina. Covid is really scary .

It is good to get vaccinated then not having any

I am going for the vaccine in early Aug, will update you again 😄

I had pzier vaccine and the first shot was fine, the second one left me very sick the day after and it took a few days to get back to baseline. I’m probably 90% recovered from benzos however and I imagine it would be a different story in my first year off. However I still think you should get it.

I don't know what to do, was checking in here for people who took vac when in bad shape.

I am non functional most days and have the internal vibrations, insomnia, huge depression, visual and audio CNS probs, etc.

Got the first Pfizer back in March.  Did not get the second.  Now I don't know what to do.  I was wiped out for at least a month from the first, and it set off a huge wave for me going back like 4.5 years ago.

I just don't know what to do.

Anyone seen someone like me on the boards?  Very sensitive to any med.  Thx.

I had just a sore arm after the first Pfizer shot and some fatigue and crappy feeling after the second. It lasted for only a couple of days. I'm several years out from the end of my taper, but even if I were on my taper and had the rotten s/x I had then . . . I'd take the shot. My neighbor's daughter died from Covid-19. She was on a ventilator and didn't come off it. I got the first shot as soon as they were available in my age group and the second shot a month later. However bad the s/x of the vaccine were, I told myself, I'd rather have them than the virus. And given the transmissibility of the Delta variant, it would be a no-brainer for me. It's your choice, Barbara, but even given the hard time you had, if it were me, I'd get the vaccine.

Katz

I am in complete agreement with Katz. It may be a bit scary, but getting COVID is far, far scarier with the potential for a terrible outcome. 

Hey everyone,

I get my first Pfizer shot on Friday.  I’m super anxious about it.  I’m coming up to 18 months off & in a wave for the last couple of weeks.  Hoping it’s not too bad.

Hey everyone,

I get my first Pfizer shot on Friday.  I’m super anxious about it.  I’m coming up to 18 months off & in a wave for the last couple of weeks.  Hoping it’s not too bad.

Being super anxious about it is not a good way to approach this, we know that stress seems to make our symptoms worse so try to look at it differently if you can.  Think of all of the things you'll have the freedom to do when you're fully vaccinated, the world opens up and it's such a great feeling.

I know its hard to to in when recovering but you know how important it is to have a positive attitude.  :thumbsup:

Hey everyone,

Being super anxious about it is not a good way to approach this, we know that stress seems to make our symptoms worse so try to look at it differently if you can.  Think of all of the things you'll have the freedom to do when you're fully vaccinated, the world opens up and it's such a great feeling.

I know its hard to to in when recovering but you know how important it is to have a positive attitude.  :thumbsup:

Thanks Pamster.

Hello

I will be available to get my C19 vaccine soon.

I wanted to know those who get the tight chest shortness of breathe at times during a cut did the vaccine effect that in anyway?

Keen to hear from people who have the phizer vaccine or any

Kind regards

I got two Pfizer shots, a month apart.

The first just gave me a sore arm; the second made me tired and gave me a bit of an achey feeling for a few days. No big deal.

Certainly better than getting Covid-19!

:smitten:

Katz

I don't know what to do, was checking in here for people who took vac when in bad shape.

I am non functional most days and have the internal vibrations, insomnia, huge depression, visual and audio CNS probs, etc.

Got the first Pfizer back in March.  Did not get the second.  Now I don't know what to do.  I was wiped out for at least a month from the first, and it set off a huge wave for me going back like 4.5 years ago.

For some strange reason most ppl on the forum are pro-vaccine and anyone that says anything against it gets scolded, insulted or ganged-up on. So much heavy-handed virtue-signaling is hard to understand. Hopefully this comment won't produce a barrage of lethal fire, but you'll never know. I feel for you and I can see why your decision must be so difficult to make. Listen only to your own body and remember that whatever decision you make, you're not alone.

Many blessings and peace to you.

For some strange reason most ppl on the forum are pro-vaccine and anyone that says anything against it gets scolded, insulted or ganged-up on. So much heavy-handed virtue-signaling is hard to understand. Hopefully this comment won't produce a barrage of lethal fire, but you'll never know. I feel for you and I can see why your decision must be so difficult to make. Listen only to your own body and remember that whatever decision you make, you're not alone.

Many blessings and peace to you.

I applaud you for your courage. I am in no way a anti vaccine person but I could not agree with you more. Every single one of us is different. And the decision is a deeply personal one. I have read a lot of positive as well as a lot of negative things as a result of taking the vaccine. Each of us had different reactions to the benzos that got us here so I think that each of us has to decide what is best us when it relates to the vaccine. I have read all the comments by the moderators and I think their opinions are just that. Think for yourself and follow your gut. After what happened to me with benzos I will always be hesitant when the product comes from a pharmaceutical company. Asking questions should never be suppressed.