Author Topic: agoraphobia support group  (Read 1112 times)

[Buddie]

Re: agoraphobia support group
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2021, 10:06:09 am »
Is there any way to have someone to call when in car or trying to expand radius?  That would be helpful... just a voice to say it's ok (if I believe it).
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2021, 01:54:17 pm »
Yes great idea as well. I have two buddies on here that has offered to do that for me. Thanks Deary.
How are you doing today
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2021, 05:38:13 am »
bump any one else ?

[Buddie]

« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2021, 10:13:47 am »
I'm feeling intense agoraphobia like symptoms. I have to kind of throw myself out of the house. Trying to hold at 15 mg diazepam but I've reached tolerance.

[Buddie]

« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2021, 08:11:34 am »
you dont have a signature under your name so i do not really know what your taper looks like couple you tell us more maybe we can help ?

[Buddie]

« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2021, 03:55:21 pm »
I'm feeling intense agoraphobia like symptoms. I have to kind of throw myself out of the house. Trying to hold at 15 mg diazepam but I've reached tolerance.

Here are the instructions for adding your medication and health information so other members can help you.  Add your history/signature 

[Buddie]

« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2021, 10:51:01 am »
i am shock nobody else has chimed in with all the members on here