Zero to three hrs sleep support group

[Sh...]

I sure could use some mates right now who are zero to three. Not a place to wallow but keep each other afloat x

• 3 weeks later...

Hopefully we get a few more in our club wp. X maybe we can celebrate here when we start to see a change too x

My sleep has gotten worse since my jump. But I read where the ways insomnia peaked at 3 months off. Some people’s got better around month 3. We shall see.

Hope ur holding up ok today  :)

And u are going so amazing with ur taper! I know it’s rough for you but ur strength and determination is exemplary. You are a true warrior WP x

Joining this club.  :-\ I've been pretty steadily at 2 hours of sleep (sometimes broken, sometimes not) for the past few weeks. Occasionally I get a 4 - 5 hour night in there, but they're rare.

For a while I had a good thing going where I could fall asleep to an audiobook and get a few hours, but even that seems to be failing me now. I just wind up lying in bed listening to books for hours on end. It could be worse.

Wishing better sleep to everyone here!

Hey spin. Welcome to the club. Not a fun club to be part of by any means but at least we know we aren’t alone. Do u think the change in ur sleep is taper related?

Last night I think maybe I got 2-3. Went to bed at 7:30 and was awake at 11:30 but I stayed in bed and rested anyway. I was exhausted.

Im definitely in the zero to 3 club and have been for months. I have only had 2 or 3 nights with more sleep than that. I'd love if we could keep each other afloat.

HM

Yep let’s keep it as positive as we can. Just be here to support each other and maybe post some stories from other buddies who were here but are better now. I have some great ones I will post later today. Some personal messages I’ve gotten that really help me xx

And also cheer each other on when we have a better night.

I dont know what to do.

I October 2020, I was CT by the doctors from 1mg of clonazepam and then in spite of trying millions of other sedating things, nothing improved. I slept 0 to 3 hours for the last 6 months.

3 weeks ago I gave up and took 0.5 clonazaepam which gave me 5 hours for about 4 days and now im back to 3 hours.

I think Im doomed.

I dont know if I should do rapid taper since I took it now for 3 weeks only.

But Im clearly in tolerance bc it doesnt have any sedating effect on me.

Should I then rather do a slow taper and hope I wont die in the process?

Im severele exhausted and have very bad tinnitus which makes sleeping so so so hard.

I just dont know what to do anymore.

I dont know what to do.

I October 2020, I was CT by the doctors from 1mg of clonazepam and then in spite of trying millions of other sedating things, nothing improved. I slept 0 to 3 hours for the last 6 months.

3 weeks ago I gave up and took 0.5 clonazaepam which gave me 5 hours for about 4 days and now im back to 3 hours.

I think Im doomed.

Im severele exhausted and have very bad tinnitus which makes sleeping so so so hard.

I would do a slow taper. You don't need to jolt your system anymore than it's been jolted IMO. I am sorry your sleep is only 3 hours. I feel your pain. I've had many 1 hour and zero hour nights. You will get through this! I tried trazodone last night and it helped me get 4+ hours of sleep, so maybe you could try that? I understand if you don't want to take anything, though. I respect that.

You will get through this and good for you for getting off the clonozapam! I hit tolerance with Xanax, so I understand. The only thing it does for me now is mitigate interdose anxiety and symptoms. It does nothing to really relax me or put me to sleep.

Hang in there! It takes time for your brain to heal. Give it that time,

HM

I dont know what to do.

I think Im doomed.

Wagen I am so sorry you are struggling but we need to keep this thread as a place to support each other thru the insomnia component of wd. If u need tapering advice best to go across to the klonopin klub thread or tapering threads.

Unfortunately we are ot have been where you are and as frightening as it is you won’t die. You must try ur very hardest to accept it. Easier said than done but it’s the only thing that will get you thru this.

Stay strong

Hi Shayna,

I went to lunch with a friend and then we went back to my house to watch a movie and some TV. So, we laid low but it was a nice visit and we enjoyed going out for lunch.

Here's hoping tonight and tomorrow go well:)

How was your day?

HM

Hello 0 to 3 er's! I hope you are all doing well! Check in and tell us about your day! I am feeling OK today despite very little sleep:) I credit the trazodone antidepressant quality for that.

HM

Hey peeps x so I did absolutely no excercise yesterday and just relaxed. Zero sleep.

Today I walked for 2.5 hrs, and did all housework ect. We are in lockdown now so will also have to home school my kids so also did that today. Also dropped my son to work and will have to pick him up at 8:45 unless by some miracle my body wants to sleep but I won’t hold my breath  ::)

See… I excercise I don’t sleep. I dont excercise, I don’t sleep. So I may as well excercise if I can.

It’s total BS.

I’m ok, but pretty effing over it.

Hi Shayna,

I went to lunch with a friend and then we went back to my house to watch a movie and some TV. So, we laid low but it was a nice visit and we enjoyed going out for lunch.

Here's hoping tonight and tomorrow go well:)

How was your day?

HM

So proud of u girl giving it the middle finger x sounds like a lovely time spent with ur friend xx

Last night was a zero night but I'm OK today. Last night, I took melatonin, trazodone, CBD and Unisom and NO SLEEP. I'll think about whether I want to repeat that cocktail or not since it didn't work for me.

Today, I have a check-up at the Dr's. I'll let you know how it goes.

HM

Oh honey I know that pain. Like I said when I stacked it was a perfect storm. I’m sorry x

I got 2 hrs last night. Feel exhausted today. I didn’t think I’d sleep last night so I was suprised when I did. I was dreaming when I woke up. It’s like someone reaches in and pulls me out. So annoying

I'm doing as good as can be expected considering how tired I am. I have a Dr. appointment in an hour. I may lay down when I get back even though I know I won't sleep. I enjoy 'resting'. I may not either. We'll see. The trazodone really helps my mood when I don't sleep much.

HM