Benzo Free 10 Months

[Ch...]

Want to give encouragement to all struggling.  Been Benzo Free for 10 Months.  I've weaned off benzos three times since 2012 and have nearly recovered except for a few minor symptoms. Looking forward to writing a success story, but for now I hope you find encouragement tonight with reading this.

Would have never went on Benzos two additional times except for significant health issues where I was totally dysfunctional without them.  Docs of no help as to what was going on.

I have underlying health issues and really what I want to emphasize is if I can get through this horrific withdrawal process , (first time was the absolute worst, 2nd and 3rd time much better as I weaned very slowly) so can you.  You will heal, and that is the truth and your greatest hope. Cling to that, stay positive, and be good to yourself  :smitten: :smitten:

I am happy to hear you have come through some very trying times, and are now reaping the benefits of a long, slow taper.  Good for you.....now go live and enjoy every nanosecond that lies before you :thumbsup:

Thanks Gardenguru for the kind words.

Hope you can enjoy every nanosecond as well.  Wishing you health and healing always :smitten: