Vaccine Adverse drug reaction(ADR) and Benzo

[ti...]

Hi Everyone,

I hope everyone is doing well or coping well.

I am just wondering if these withdrawal symptoms we have is in the same category as the ADR in vaccines. Cause they say if you have had adverse reactions in certain meds(maybe benzo?), then you have to avoid the vaccine. Is that correct?

Thanks to those who will reply.🙂

I hadn’t heard this. There are plenty of us in withdrawal and postwithdrawal that have gotten vaccinated (for covid or other things). Most of us have done just fine.

As far as I understand that warning is for anaphylaxis.

I have been told I can’t have vaccine by my endocrinologist because of MCAS that started from WD.

A lot of ppl in WD seem to be fine with vaccine, others not so. Same as ppl with ME & other illnesses that involve sensitisation & altered immune system reaction.

As far as I understand that warning is for anaphylaxis.

I have been told I can’t have vaccine by my endocrinologist because of MCAS that started from WD.

A lot of ppl in WD seem to be fine with vaccine, others not so. Same as ppl with ME & other illnesses that involve sensitisation & altered immune system reaction.

Your MCAS is from your Connective tissue disorder, it is not from withdrawal.  The CDC did however suggest that people with MCAS not get the vaccine until further studies were done. They have a registration sign up online here in the US.  But, Adjusta your mast cell is from your Ehlers Danlos not withdrawal.