Author Topic: Three years off CT and almost healed  (Read 1041 times)

[Buddie]

Three years off CT and almost healed
« on: July 01, 2021, 06:55:50 am »
Three years off today CT 90% healed but still looking forward to being fully healed that last few symptoms want to stay but I fully accept it will be slow ;remaining symptoms nerve pains in hand neck and shoulders but not severe; it does get better is the only message I can give anyone who is still struggling!!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Three years off CT and almost healed
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2021, 02:08:13 pm »
Congratulations Frank! I am about 95% but not giving up on being 100% as we continue to keep trucking along. :smitten:

[...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2021, 07:35:51 pm »
Wishing you continued healing! Your post will encourage many - including me..:)

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2021, 06:37:48 pm »
Thank you for taking the time to post! I am not CT, I am tapering but I need a break from the "benzo hell" exchange once in a while to hear about someone who has made it to the other side. I know you're not 100% but you're close enough to post, so thank you!

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2021, 12:26:25 am »
Thanks for posting. I just jumped yesterday so today is my Day 1.
I couldn’t even give a percentage.
But, yes, I want 100 percent healing and it sounds like you are on your way!

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2021, 04:40:04 pm »
Congratulations Frank, I'm very happy for you.

I'm still in month 22, and although I have situational waves, everything is better. Thank God I am again after almost 18 years in this hole

I hope you get to 100% soon

Thanks for posting
 :smitten: :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2021, 04:46:46 pm »
Sorry for the grammatical errors, I use a translator.

What I wanted to say is that after 18 years without being me, little by little I regain my old self, even with a greater awareness of everything and compassion.

:smitten: :smitten: