8 months off

[Ki...]

I’m 8 months off right now but still not ready to celebrate. I’m honestly disappointed in the progress that was made because every time I start to feel better I have a setback from something. Hopefully this month brings greater improvement. We will see as time goes, I’ll just keep taking it a day at a time.

Congrats to you, KTG! Keep pressing forward. By now you know there's waves and windows at varying times and intensities. Each wave is work being done toward your complete healing. Keep distracting through those waves. Relax during the windows and pamper yourself. May you continue to heal nicely. Hugs!

I know it’s hard not to feel congratulatory when you are feeling so bad, but it is a good thing that you are that much further out, Killthegame.  We need to trust our bodies to continue healing and allow whatever time is necessary to make that happen—along with controlling what we can to help things out whether that’s avoiding stress, alcohol, other meds or supplements that we know affect us during this process, etc.  Keep on keeping on. 

• 4 weeks later...
no offense but 8 months is not that long....It will get better, time and hope will get you there. Hang tough! 28+ months and feel better most of the time but have had a few hard weeks...I can say at 8 months I was a wreck....not so much now..