Author Topic: Its been 4 years now....I've been set free  (Read 5032 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Its been 4 years now....I've been set free
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2022, 02:52:14 pm »
Thanks for this story, as a short term user not fully healed but functional now, I appreciate this post. I feel there is a group of us that is +2 years out and feel like we should be fully healed by now. The “not an emergency but still symptomatic team”. Good to know this stage of healing also comes to an end.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2022, 09:46:53 am »
Congratulations on your healing! It is very important to continue reading success stories for those of us who continue prolonged. I have been free for 50 months and although I have seen many changes I am still suffering a lot and my family is exhausted.
Could you tell me what concentration of medicinal CBD did you take? I'm thinking about it and in the store where they sell it they tell me about several types.
Thank you and enjoy life :)
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2022, 12:21:59 pm »
Huge congrats to you! May you live an enjoyable life. Thanks for sharing your success.

Hugs 🤗

[Buddie]

« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2022, 07:10:54 pm »
Wow so much of your story is so relatable: the short-term use, the symptoms, the advice. Exercise and healthy eating really are super important, huh? The only thing I differ on - I realize everybody's process is different - is cannabis use.

I did use it once to sleep after having to take prednisolone for an allergic reaction a few months after w/d and it was a lifesaver. However, overall I found that combating dp/dr was more effective by fighting tooth and nail to stay in the moment. I would often lose those battles at first but fighting them helped me build resilience.

Everyone's body is different so I'm sure that will work for some. It was definitely not reliable for me despite me previously being totally comfortable with it for recreational use on occasion.