Author Topic: Its been 4 years now....I've been set free  (Read 5038 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Its been 4 years now....I've been set free
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2021, 09:36:13 pm »
Were you unable to exercise for awhile/unable to exert yourself? This is my one major remaining symptom and was just curious if you encountered this or not. If this symptom would go away then this chapter of my life would be closed.

I had extreme fatigue early on and was not able to exercise because of that. I eventually got to a place where, despite still having some general fatigue, I was able to push through. Over time, I had no issues with exercise.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2021, 09:37:38 pm »
Were you unable to exercise for awhile/unable to exert yourself? This is my one major remaining symptom and was just curious if you encountered this or not. If this symptom would go away then this chapter of my life would be closed.

I had extreme fatigue early on and was not able to exercise because of that. I eventually got to a place where, despite still having some general fatigue, I was able to push through. Over time, I had no issues with exercise.

Thanks. Doesnt sound like the issue I have unfortunately. I just hope I will be able to workout again without fear of setbacks.

Glad to see you made it on the other side.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2021, 12:59:44 am »
Thanks for sharing. How long did it take for you to heal completely?

Hard to put an exact date or time frame on it. Id say sometime during the last 12 months.

Thanks for your response. I am 2 1/2 years off but still have some lingering symptoms. I am really really really hoping that I can see noticeable improvement in year three! Your story gives me hope. Congrats On putting the nightmare behind you!
« Last Edit: July 08, 2021, 06:56:07 am by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2021, 02:34:36 am »
Its always so good to see a new success story!! I needed this today. Thank you so much for taking the time to come back and encourage us!  :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2021, 10:42:20 am »
Congratulations on your healing!
It is a great support for those of us who continue to suffer, that you write vuedtras history of healing. just like you, I live on them.
I just turned 42 months benzodiazepine free, and I have so much anxiety and neck and shoulder pain and stomach problems that I can't see the end of the tunnel.
I haven't had a single window. It is very difficult.
Enjoy life, I hope to do it in a not too distant time.
thank you again :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2021, 04:52:07 pm »
Hi [...], hoping you still dip in here. Am I reading it right that it was 3 years before you started noticing  healing. I'm 30 months off zopiclone really starting to think this may be permanent, as most people seem have noticed improvement by now. My symptoms been primarily mental, severe anxiety, I have very little quality of life. Never had a window, recently experienced rapid cycling of symptoms, feel I'm fading fast.

[Buddie]

« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2021, 03:57:11 am »
Hi [...], hoping you still dip in here. Am I reading it right that it was 3 years before you started noticing  healing. I'm 30 months off zopiclone really starting to think this may be permanent, as most people seem have noticed improvement by now. My symptoms been primarily mental, severe anxiety, I have very little quality of life. Never had a window, recently experienced rapid cycling of symptoms, feel I'm fading fast.

Hi [...]. I'm truly sorry that you are in this state. I'm afraid I cannot speak to your specific situation. I really have no idea. Any words of encouragement would just be my experience. One big thing I learned from this process is that everyone is different. I really do not want to generalize and just say you'll be fine. On the other hand, I do feel that our body's have the ability to correct course and as a result, damage to certain parts are not permanent.

I'm sorry I cant provide more.

[Buddie]

« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2021, 06:53:57 am »
Ok thanks, just see you've been off 4 years, and I see you replied to someone you only really noticed real recovery in the last year. I know we're all different, but if I thought others took long time to improve gives bit hope it's not permanent that's all.

[Buddie]

« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2021, 12:54:41 am »
So we don't have adult minds? We have to re build it? Tf?

[Buddie]

« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2022, 10:38:26 pm »
Thanks for sharing. How long did it take for you to heal completely?

Hard to put an exact date or time frame on it. Id say sometime during the last 12 months.

Thanks for your response. I am 2 1/2 years off but still have some lingering symptoms. I am really really really hoping that I can see noticeable improvement in year three! Your story gives me hope. Congrats On putting the nightmare behind you!

How are you doing now ?