BENZO BRAIN..

[Be...]

Coming up to 15 months. Starting to see some improvement lately, my head pressure and cog fog is living along with the DP/DR so that's all good. Main ones now are brain sensations, I can feel it moving and headache's. I still struggle to talk to people because of intrusive thoughts, my mind just wanders and anxiety about my life in general, future etc.

But I'm getting there

I get on the bike, but haven't pushed it. Up until a couple of months ago my vision would change after a walk and I set myself back a couple of times trying to do too much. I may try to do a little more soon, now my head's clearing up I don't want to just lay in bed all day which is good.

I thought you were pretty much healed?

I get on the bike, but haven't pushed it. Up until a couple of months ago my vision would change after a walk and I set myself back a couple of times trying to do too much. I may try to do a little more soon, now my head's clearing up I don't want to just lay in bed all day which is good.

I thought you were pretty much healed?

I have been much healed but I got setback recently.

Trying to figure out either it is the amoxicillin with clavulanic+metronidazole or the tooth filling anaesthesia or the kombucha I took last night.

Not sure.From March to this month......I was feeling 95% .

How are your mornings?

There ok. I just seem to cycle through, no real pattern. I can tell I'm healing. But the top of my brain worries me a bit. Had to fly a few months ago and I thought I was going to pass out. It's always moving around. But I'm hoping that's because it's healing, not because it's really damaged