Author Topic: 12-24 months and up support group  (Read 58833 times)

[Buddie]

Re: 12-24 months and up support group
« Reply #2160 on: August 08, 2022, 06:12:13 pm »
 Our dear, GG!  This is just too much!!!  We love you and want you to feel better!!!   Thank goodness for your great doctors!  They will figure this out!  It sounds like you might have a couple of different things going on causing the perfect storm.  The antibiotics, the steroids, and the infection itself are probably wreaking havoc on your nervous system causing you to feel even worse.  I am praying for you!! God is going to see all of us through this mess.  I will be 29 months off in a week, and as you know, I am struggling mightily.  I am with you!!!   I too was about to write a success story in May.  Now I am hanging on for dear life.    Please keep us updated on your appt w/ your OBGYN!  Much love to you!!!!

[...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2161 on: August 08, 2022, 06:37:39 pm »
Thank you, Sweet [...].  I sure hope we are close to that final window!  Let’s drag each other over the finish line and out of this horror story😻😍😻😍🙏😍🙏.

The first lemonade is on me!!!!

Love and hugs,

Bonnie
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2162 on: August 08, 2022, 10:01:02 pm »
Gg.

The ups and downs you’re going through sound heart wrenching. I find strength the way you articulate and that makes me think the person behind the screen is gonna kick this benzo S**** a**. Know I am heading back to school and will be offering up prayers for you then -and keep you in my ❤️ always. You’re in my thoughts and I wait with you in solidarity until your day comes.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2163 on: August 08, 2022, 10:19:34 pm »
[...], your words have touched me to my core and have brought some long held back tears to the surface.  I so wish I could reach out and hug you, I truly do.

You are in my heart forever😍😍😍😍

Hugs,

GG

[Buddie]

« Reply #2164 on: August 08, 2022, 11:01:37 pm »
GG, it must be so uncomfortable and painful to still be having UTI problems.  I know how sick that can make someone feel because I used to get them when I was younger.  Drink a big glass of pure cranberry juice everyday.  My feet used to get beet red too when I got off the benzo's.  I know what's causing mine.  It's Lupus.  I was diagnosed with a blood circulation problem.  I have an antibody attacking my blood vessels causing all my circulation problems. 

[Buddie]

« Reply #2165 on: August 08, 2022, 11:34:17 pm »
Oh GG I just need to join in and say that I am so sorry for what you are going through.  I agree with what the others have said in that all those antibiotics and steroids are punching you down.  I pray your Drs find the right med to get rid of that infection FAST! Please take care of yourself GG and hope you feel much better very soon!  Please keep us updated.  We LOVE you GG and we want you to get back to your normal healed self. 

[Buddie]

« Reply #2166 on: August 09, 2022, 03:00:54 am »
My Dearest GG,
Thank you so much for sharing all of this with us. I'm so sorry for your struggles. I was looking to you for encouragement because you were doing so well. I know you're going to get back there. I agree with everyone else about you're having good doctors, and this is going to get figured out and you're going to heal. You might be in a bit of a wave too from everything that's happened, or a flare up but I'm sure in time and probably not that much time it's going to settle down for you, as it has in the past. I'm right there with you suffering so much and hoping for all of us that we can see better days very very soon. I'm keeping you in my prayers. Please let us know how you're doing. Sending you warm love and healing hugs!

[...]
« Last Edit: August 09, 2022, 03:12:12 am by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #2167 on: August 09, 2022, 11:34:32 am »
Will be admitted to the hospital for an IV antibiotic!  Doctors think the perforated uterine wall may be allowing bacteria to get out into the blood stream.

Very ill so glad to get this taken care of…..doctors worried about sepsis!!!

Hugs and love,

Gg

[Buddie]

« Reply #2168 on: August 09, 2022, 12:08:14 pm »
GG,

I'm praying for you. I posted your update on the BC board. Hope that's ok.

Helen

[Buddie]

« Reply #2169 on: August 09, 2022, 01:15:22 pm »
GG:  Praying for you right now!   Glad you are getting the care you need!  Hopefully the hospital visit will be a short one!!!  Much love!!!

[...]