Author Topic: 12-24 months and up support group  (Read 45450 times)

[Buddie]

Re: 12-24 months support group
« Reply #1330 on: May 23, 2022, 02:30:38 pm »
Thank you Deanna. And yes as soon as I can endure a car ride I’m going to the nearest beach. Hugs!

Accidental the scan wasn’t bad at all. They give you a milky looking drink ( it’s flavored but not too bad). You wait a certain time to pass then they scan you at various intervals. A normal functioning gallbladder should be emptying at certain amounts over a period of a few minutes at a time.
For example if at 15 minutes the liquid should be half gone…..if it’s not then the gallbladder isn’t functioning properly. There’s nothing to worry about. The scan is one of the easiest I’ve had.  :thumbsup:

That's good to know!  Whew!  I read that sometimes they might need to administer morphine, and they recommended I not drive myself in case they do need to, though they say that's only 5% of cases.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #1331 on: May 25, 2022, 10:57:14 pm »
Hello to all,

Hope everyone is doing well and having a nice window day. Sending big love and hugs to [...] because I know she's in a wave and I sure hope that passes soon. Today is a big milestone for me I hit the two-year mark. I definitely have had some improvements as I listed on the celebrations page and on the main post-withdrawal page. But I also have some very intense symptoms hanging on and causing a very intense wave that I'm hoping will pass soon. Sending big hugs to everyone!

[...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #1332 on: May 26, 2022, 11:00:13 am »
[...] - I'm sorry you are inanother wave.  I hope it isn't  too bad my dear.  Keep your head above the waterline and do the doggie trot Sweetie!  It will go away, and you'll have another window.

You know I used to believe that whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger, but I'm seriously reconsidering that mantra.  I think all the accumulated stresses of life do indeed make their mark.  The trick is to survive and adapt :-)

[Buddie]

« Reply #1333 on: May 26, 2022, 11:42:53 am »
Hello to all,

Hope everyone is doing well and having a nice window day. Sending big love and hugs to [...] because I know she's in a wave and I sure hope that passes soon. Today is a big milestone for me I hit the two-year mark. I definitely have had some improvements as I listed on the celebrations page and on the main post-withdrawal page. But I also have some very intense symptoms hanging on and causing a very intense wave that I'm hoping will pass soon. Sending big hugs to everyone!

[...]

Congrats Live on 24 months! Wow you made it! 2 years! Wooohooo!

[Buddie]

« Reply #1334 on: May 26, 2022, 11:45:20 am »
[...] - I'm sorry you are inanother wave.  I hope it isn't  too bad my dear.  Keep your head above the waterline and do the doggie trot Sweetie!  It will go away, and you'll have another window.

You know I used to believe that whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger, but I'm seriously reconsidering that mantra.  I think all the accumulated stresses of life do indeed make their mark.  The trick is to survive and adapt :-)
Yes I agree. Definitely scars are left behind.
Thank you my dear friend. I’m doing better since last night. My waves are definitely milder but they seem strange now. I don’t know how to explain it….do you know what I mean? Are yours strange?
Live, how about you? Waves strange? Anyone?

[Buddie]

« Reply #1335 on: May 26, 2022, 11:50:37 am »
Accidental I get old symptoms cycling back too. I’ve read of others have this happen too when those old symptoms have been gone for months. Just when you think these symptoms are finished with this or that….they pay a visit sometimes. They have a mind of their own, I guess. There’s no figuring this out……ughhhh! Hope they disappear for you soon. Sending you big hugs! 🤗❤️🌹
Don’t you just these party crashes symptoms!?

[Buddie]

« Reply #1336 on: May 26, 2022, 01:14:00 pm »
Accidental I get old symptoms cycling back too. I’ve read of others have this happen too when those old symptoms have been gone for months. Just when you think these symptoms are finished with this or that….they pay a visit sometimes. They have a mind of their own, I guess. There’s no figuring this out……ughhhh! Hope they disappear for you soon. Sending you big hugs! 🤗❤️🌹

Yeah it's like withdrawal decided to play its "greatest hits from yesterday and today" this week.  I had gotten used to the contemporary  station and was doing ok with that. 

[Buddie]

« Reply #1337 on: May 26, 2022, 07:25:46 pm »

Yes I agree. Definitely scars are left behind.
Thank you my dear friend. I’m doing better since last night. My waves are definitely milder but they seem strange now. I don’t know how to explain it….do you know what I mean? Are yours strange?
Live, how about you? Waves strange? Anyone?

I know what you mean  - They are milder yes, but somehow different too.  For example my left leg pain now sometimes feels like pins and needles.  Being more active this week I'm having pain in other places like my hands.  I'm having more rapid cycling too. 

This must mean we are getting close [...]!  Every day is one day closer!

[Buddie]

« Reply #1338 on: May 26, 2022, 09:13:05 pm »
[...],

I'm glad to hear you're doing better. Thank you for the congrats. As far as waves being strange this far out. All I can say is this is one of the worst waves I have ever been in and I haven't had any windows with it no even little breaks. It seems to have been bad for the last couple of months but early in May I had a couple window days and in the mornings and then the second part of the month has just been absolutely horrible Non-Stop. So I sure hope this means some deep healing is happening and a big change is going to be just around the corner for me. Have to hang on to that thought, to just keep going. Hugs!

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #1339 on: May 27, 2022, 01:01:48 pm »

Yeah it's like withdrawal decided to play its "greatest hits from yesterday and today" this week.  I had gotten used to the contemporary  station and was doing ok with that.
Yeah that fuzzy radio stations are getting old for sure. I keep turning the dial. I hear the station come in but it’s scratchy. I’ve got fine tuning going on for sure.  :thumbsup:
📻