Author Topic: 12-24 months and up support group  (Read 45449 times)

[Buddie]

Re: 12-24 months support group
« Reply #1310 on: May 20, 2022, 03:17:46 pm »
Live, hey there sweetie! I know itís not easy getting your butt spanked. But rest assured that this is common this far out, Iím in the same boat as you! Wowwww it suckssssddd! But just like that radio analogy. We are fine tuning. So please hang in there. Iím with you!  :hug: :mybuddy:

Distract to the max! Thatís what Iím doing all day. Tell those symptoms to go to hell  :tickedoff:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #1311 on: May 20, 2022, 05:35:56 pm »
Sorry you are still struggling live. Iím still about same not much progress, but wave does seem be easing bit. Just read triggering post about people who CTíd , silly me. Just really thought things were changing when I got window. My sleep got really bad recently, you arenít only one getting different symptoms. Glad some things at least have eased for  you😊
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #1312 on: May 20, 2022, 06:22:00 pm »
Whelp seems I am starting a bit of a wave, I should have known, or realized that.

[...], thanks for the positivity!

[...], I think that was the same post I read. That person was really irresponsible to make those comments, but either way I'll be "cleaning up the mess" for a while bc of reading it.  I went to that thread to get comfort and got the opposite. 

Might just have to limit my BB time to this thread and pm.

[Buddie]

« Reply #1313 on: May 20, 2022, 08:45:40 pm »
Yes I know I can be a bit of a misery  at times, and Iím sorry if I dragged people down ever. But I try not to make posts that can be triggering to other people. This support group is definitely one for positivity.

[Buddie]

« Reply #1314 on: May 20, 2022, 10:14:42 pm »
Yes I know I can be a bit of a misery  at times, and Iím sorry if I dragged people down ever. But I try not to make posts that can be triggering to other people. This support group is definitely one for positivity.

[...], no, I wasn't bothered by what you wrote, I had the same thought/concern.  I was bothered by the buddy that used the word "permanent" which in my opinion should never, ever be used here unless it's to voice that we are concerned we ourselves are damaged such and seek reassurance.  So no need to apologize but I appreciate your concern and sensitivity. 

This support group is great, so thanks again for everyone who makes this a refuge against some the scary stuff out there.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2022, 10:22:07 pm by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #1315 on: May 21, 2022, 02:22:19 am »
[...],

Thank you so much. And yes I agree we are fine tuning and have to hang on until the station comes in clearly.

[...],
Thank you so much too. I'm sorry you stumbled onto a bad post, I know the feeling. And you definitely have to be careful what you read  I know I've been freaked out a few times myself and it's hard to unread something once you've done it. But we can't compare ourselves to anyone and I keep telling myself that all the time. It isn't easy.

Accidental,

That really is terrible when you're reading something and then discover it's going to make you feel much worse after. We just have to be so careful, our poor fragile brains are so sensitive and telling us benzo lies to begin with and when we read something scary it just sticks. We have to put a big stop sign up and block it out and cancel and dismiss it and that takes a lot of work.

Hugs to all!

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #1316 on: May 21, 2022, 08:28:11 am »
Hi Live, sorry you are still struggling. It was same post that accident mentioned that I read, when people bandy words like permanent around, is very irresponsible. I know we are all struggling but certain phrases can be very triggering. My sleep is awful at moment only getting couple hours, but enough of being Debby downer. After torrential rain yesterday sun is shining today😎

[Buddie]

« Reply #1317 on: May 21, 2022, 07:11:04 pm »
LL, [...],

I read in old threads you had your gallbladders looked at.  I've been having upper right abdomen pain and odd stool so the GI doc recommended a Hida scan.  It's Wednesday.  Have either of you had one of those?

-AD

[Buddie]

« Reply #1318 on: May 21, 2022, 09:29:34 pm »
Accidentaldependent,

I have not. I had an ultrasound done and my gallbladder looked fine. But before I had the ultrasound done I ended up doing a gallbladder cleanse. My naturopath did some testing and felt that my gallbladder was congested and that's the third time that's happened since I've been in recovery. It was causing me a lot of severe nausea and pain in that area. It sounds like a scan so it should be fine and hopefully they don't find anything. Wishing you the best. Hugs!

[Buddie]

« Reply #1319 on: May 21, 2022, 09:46:03 pm »
Accidentaldependent,

I have not. I had an ultrasound done and my gallbladder looked fine. But before I had the ultrasound done I ended up doing a gallbladder cleanse. My naturopath did some testing and felt that my gallbladder was congested and that's the third time that's happened since I've been in recovery. It was causing me a lot of severe nausea and pain in that area. It sounds like a scan so it should be fine and hopefully they don't find anything. Wishing you the best. Hugs!

How do you do a cleanse? I did have a ultrasound, and that looked fine but I guess doesn't help with the function.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2022, 09:57:05 pm by [Buddie] »