Author Topic: 12-24 months and up support group  (Read 45446 times)

[Buddie]

Re: 12-24 months support group
« Reply #1300 on: May 16, 2022, 03:30:11 pm »

Like an old radio 📻 itís trying to find the station so we can dance to the music 🎼

LOVE that analogy LadyD!  I too think of it as fine-tuning.  It's all so familiar (the symptoms) but somehow it is different too.  Can't put my finger on it.  Maybe the hope of healing just around the corner is making it feel different.  Unfortunately my mind is always searching for associations to what I ate or did.  But we know that is a wasted use of mental power.
Yep isnít it strange? I canít put my finger on it either. Itís different in a good way but so weird! Iím like in between feeling like my old self and feeling symptoms.  :-\ ::)
Yes my radio is tuning for real. I hear he station but itís scratchy. Come on brainÖÖget it right and stay that way!  :thumbsup:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #1301 on: May 16, 2022, 03:36:52 pm »
Hello to All You Beautiful People! [...] thank you so much for checking on me. It looks as though we're all in the same situation. Sounds like you're in waves. I am in the worst wave I've ever been in. With old symptoms coming back and today things have been cycling. I had a brief window very early in the morning actually before I'm ready to get up for the day, so it's there while I'm sleeping and then it goes away with very intense symptoms returning. It's even difficult to distract. Actually some of the symptoms have been pretty scary! That's why I haven't really posted I was waiting to see if things would lighten up and I could say something positive. But, on a positive note I think you're right we're all just trying to fine tune like a radio. My husband used the same analogy. Things are going in and out and old things have come back with a vengeance. Sure hoping we all see some relief soon.

Hugs to all! [...]
📻 radio is trying hard to get a clear station thatís for sure. Sorry youíre having the same. But itís not surprising to me seeing we all are in this group. Older postings from years ago was the same as us. They went on to heal big time afterwards  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Ohhhh Iím so ready for that! I know you are too. Thatís ok if you donít feel like posting on the rough days. I donít either. We must do what we need to do at the moment. Just know Iím thinking of you and waiting to hear from you. Bigggg hugs and hang in there! These upticks are doing great thingsÖ.your baseline will be better is the end result of others that went through this. All part of the process. But man it sucks!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #1302 on: May 18, 2022, 06:35:32 am »
Hope you are all doing OK. Still about same here any progress glacially slow. Starting think the window was a one off. If anything I feel worse than I did before the window, hard to tell if itís a wave or just back to default position feeling crap. Sorry Iím being misery again, but only getting about 4 hours sleep, which makes such difference to anxiety,  when you wake at 4.30 every morning too many hours to wallow in self pity😢
« Last Edit: May 18, 2022, 10:15:03 am by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #1303 on: May 18, 2022, 11:57:31 am »
Morning everyone!
Thatís ok [...] we all are going back and forth too. But atleast we are not continually bad.  :thumbsup:
So we just press on. On the feel bad days we rest more. On the decent days we do things we enjoy but careful not to overdo it. With each day, complete healing is in the making regardless of how weíre feeling. For that Iím so glad. I hope you have a better day today. Sending you hugs 🤗

[Buddie]

« Reply #1304 on: May 18, 2022, 03:50:38 pm »
Thanks [...] Den. The lack sleep finished me off. Hope you are doing OK. Least weather nice here😯😎

[Buddie]

« Reply #1305 on: May 19, 2022, 01:34:24 pm »
Our weather is lovely here too. It is hot already here! Wow this summer will be burning up everybody. Lol
It will be so hot that we can cook breakfast on the sidewalks. Good to hear from you [...].

Hope everyone is doing fine. [...] you all . Love prayers and hugs

[Buddie]

« Reply #1306 on: May 19, 2022, 02:36:28 pm »
[...], how is your rosacea?  I seem to have just now developed some on my face, one side, and looking at threads about it saw you had it too. 

[Buddie]

« Reply #1307 on: May 20, 2022, 01:26:48 pm »
Good morning everyone.  I'm not doing too bad symptom wise today, but I'm just feeling down.  This is feeling like it's just going to last forever.  I also read some triggering posts I shouldn't have. I need to start being more careful. 

It's a hot day where I'm at- we definitely skipped past spring and went right to summer.  Well, we did have spring but it was about 2 weeks long. 

[Buddie]

« Reply #1308 on: May 20, 2022, 02:14:32 pm »
Hey Accidental glad youíre not feeling too bad. Yes it does seem spring was short. To me time is flying by! I guess thatís a good thing for us to get some months behind us fairly quickly.
I also second your feeling of this lasting so long that it feels like forever. We will be beyond happy to put this behind us for good. And when youíre this far outÖone year two year etc itís easy to think that way. BUT thereís far too many before us that healed to disprove the forever thoughts. We will heal in our own time. Believe it! Claim it! And donít let those benzo lies take root. Those feelings are normal especially after feeling pretty decent then get slammed again.
Since Iíve been tapering and up until my now 23 months off Iíve been very careful not to read upsetting posts. I made a rule that I stick with positive threads. Because as you knowÖ.they can really do a number on you. What helps me is to keep in mind that someone elseís experience is NOT going to be mine. Even if thereís similarities. Every now and then I stumble upon an upsetting postÖit is nearly impossible to avoid all of them. So as soon as I recognize that it could be too stimulating I abandon it. Because once you read it, you canít undo it. Iím so sorry that happened to you. Please do the best you can to put it out of your mind. It is after all, someone elseís journey.  :thumbsup:
Hope you remain doing decently and have a lovely day.
This morning Iím in my dread and a waveÖyou know what I did? I went on YouTube and did a virtual tour of the Nagoya 4K walk through garden. Absolutely gorgeous and the best part was the person filming it didnít talk at all. So I got to enjoy the sounds of the garden as well. Every step looked like the scenery was a wallpaper photograph. Stunning! This is what I do to distract myself when my waves are rough. I love visiting places on YouTube that I know Iíd never see otherwise. I also watch different countries cooking their traditional foods. SoÖ.I engage in positive so my body will follow. If you like beautiful nature, gardens, zoos, museums, etc please go on YouTube. It sure does pass the time instead of focusing on my symptoms.
Sending you hugs and happy healing! 🤗❤️🌹

[Buddie]

« Reply #1309 on: May 20, 2022, 03:03:45 pm »
[...],

First I want to say congratulations on 23 months. Woohoo, you'll never have to relive those months again. I also want to say how much I love your positivity it's so encouraging. And I know you said you have dread and are in a wave and you're still being positive. So beautiful! I am in one of the worst waves ever. I'm barely making it through a day right now. But I am trying to think positive that this is nearing its end or a better Baseline that I've never had. Trying so hard to hang on. So many symptoms but one of the worst are the mentals, this intense chemical Terror that keeps me awake at night and stays with me during the day. I've had it throughout the last year but it has really intensified, recently.  And a couple of old symptoms  returned. But I have to say something positive and that is my smell and taste have been back for two months and the terrible wheezing cough I had that made it difficult to breathe and I had to use an inhaler has improved tremendously and my sinuses have as well. I keep repeating all that to myself to try and stay positive. I sure hope there's an end to all this Terror insight. Hugs!

[...]
« Last Edit: May 20, 2022, 03:09:15 pm by [Buddie] »