Author Topic: Really Struggling Today  (Read 451 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Really Struggling Today
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2021, 12:51:42 am »
Hi GG,

I want to congratulate you again on jumping! You are through that hurdle. I am sorry you're having some post jump hurdles. I agree that God only puts on you what you can handle. You are strong enough to handle any waves. I wish you lot's of windows that get longer and longer.

[...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2021, 05:12:07 pm »
How are you doing GodsGirl? I wanted to direct you to take a look at Begood's inspiration for the day. She post a different one each day. They were a big comfort to me in my early jump months. Hugs!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2021, 05:29:37 pm »
Hey GodsGirl I saw your post and wanted to reach out. I know it's tough right now. One thing to remember is that it's temporary and you know where your strength comes from. He promised us that he won't put more on us than we can bear. I want to wish you love and encourage you to pamper yourself through this everyday. Make a comfort plan for the really rough times. Fill it with things that are comforting to you...holding a teddy bear, a warm weighted blanket, aromatherapy filling the room, etc. Many days pretending like I'm at a spa saved me.
Thank you so much for that encouragement. It is so hard to have those tomes of feeling a little better and then crashing right back to so much pain and anxiety. I know it is up and down and takes time. The Lord if carrying me through for sure. In this moment it is just enough strength to get through but he always gives me enough. I am just ready to have a little more than enough. All in HIs timing.