WATCHED SOME TED TALK VIDEO.

[Be...]

Just watched a guy on Ted talks talking about his 1 month long withdrawal from opioids and what it taught him.

I said to myself he better not touch benzos.

I would give it too.At I look at life and imagine it's unfairness.

Imagine people with neurological conditions that are life time and chronic.

How the hell do they accept the fate.?

I've a good friend diagnosed with Parkinson's @ 30 years old. He was the youngest in the world at the time. He's now 47, can barely walk or talk. It truly is awful, he was such a character. He has tried all the medical community has to offer, but it barely touched the symptoms. I've often thought of him as I've been going through this, I know I will heal but he has been getting worse year after year and it will probably kill him soon. Nobody knows how long you can suffer with it because it's normally old people who get it.

Just watched a guy on Ted talks talking about his 1 month long withdrawal from opioids and what it taught him.

I said to myself he better not touch benzos.

I too saw that youTube video awhile back. I said to myself the same thing you did. LOL  ;D

I've a good friend diagnosed with Parkinson's @ 30 years old. He was the youngest in the world at the time. He's now 47, can barely walk or talk. It truly is awful, he was such a character. He has tried all the medical community has to offer, but it barely touched the symptoms. I've often thought of him as I've been going through this, I know I will heal but he has been getting worse year after year and it will probably kill him soon. Nobody knows how long you can suffer with it because it's normally old people who get it.

Tragic mare. Poor guy. What on earth brings it on that early.

It certainly puts things into perspective.

Life is crazy like that.Unfair things happen to innocent people.I have a friend too with rheumatoid arthritis and his is the aggressive type.He has suffered with it for more than 10 years and we in the same age group figure.Way before I knew about benzo withdrawal....

Survival for the fittest... Only the strong survive.

Yes that certainly does put thinks in perspective.  As much as this sucks, our prognosis is better than most brain injuries, isn't it?