Lorazepam 1.5mg

[Be...]

Hi all have returned to this group after a good long time away. Just wondered if anyone else has experience of long term Lorazepam use. I have taken them for over 20 years now 2.5mg highest scrip but I would push it up to 3 or 4 when anxiety really bad. Best I could do was 0.5 mg daily when trying to get off them. I'm resigned to being hooked for life. The only effect I benefit from now is tiredness

as my tolerance is massively high. Feel like crap most of the time, always worst in morning but haven't given up fighting.

Separation anxiety is or was at the core of it all to start with now I'm just an addict. Anyone throw me a lifeline or a word or two of support?

I'm in the same boat only valium...I'm having to learn how to cope especially with being alone. Terrified to be alone: derealization ...... I'm slowly coming off them...so slowly. You can too. Or you can reduce and feel better. I know the support I receive here is incredible. In the support group there is a section for long term users. It may take you 5 years but 5 years goes so fast. You have a lot of living left. So do I... terrifying, exhilarating, exhausting...may God bless you friend. There are others successful here longer and more than you in terms of use. It