Author Topic: Do you believe in afterlife??  (Read 3065 times)

[Buddie]

Do you believe in afterlife??
« on: June 21, 2021, 10:44:46 pm »
I was listening to somebody who had a spiritual experience with alien. Alien told him that humans needs to master unconditional love in order to ascend into astral being after life
If you fails to do so , you will be reincarnated till you learn the lesson.

Do you guys believe in this type of stuff??

« Last Edit: June 22, 2021, 08:11:57 am by [Buddie] »
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Do you believe in afterlife??
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2021, 10:49:47 pm »
After series of unfortunate events which ultimately led to my current Benzo suffering, I can't help but think this was all planned.
 Maybe answer for our suffering lies in afterlife.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2021, 10:55:22 pm »
I am not religious at all and don't subscribe to any religion but I do believe in Universal Energy and an afterlife. Sounds weird, I know, but that's what I believe.

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2021, 04:05:18 am »
My Essene faith says that we will continue to reincarnate until we stop making mistakes that harm our bodies and minds and when we stop hurting others.   

[Buddie]

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2021, 05:56:06 am »
I was listening to somebody who had a spiritual experience with alien. Alien told him that human needs to master unconditional love in order to ascend after  into astral being.l after life
If you fails to do so , you will be reincarnated till you learn the lesson.

Do you guys believe in this type of stuff??

I used to wholeheartedly believe in all that.  Now I read the Bible every day and believe it.  Good question, Kiwi!

[Buddie]

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2021, 11:09:11 am »
My Essene faith says that we will continue to reincarnate until we stop making mistakes that harm our bodies and minds and when we stop hurting others.

I agree 100%!  :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2021, 04:58:45 am »
I certainly hope there is a better life after this one. Because this one has rather sucked.

[Buddie]

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2021, 09:46:21 am »
I am not religious, and I do not believe in any kind of afterlife. I wish there was but I personally don't think there is. There is just no evidence to support. All living things, plants and animals, eventually die. Death to me is like going to sleep and just never waking up anymore. Like I once heard singer Linda Ronstadt say during an interview, I am not afraid to die but I am afraid to suffer prior to death.

[Buddie]

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2021, 05:10:20 pm »
Millions long for immortality who do not know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

I wouldn't say I believe in an afterlife so much as I worry that there might be one.
But then, I worry about so many strange things since my brain got bruised by benzos.

I love the quote. LOL

[Buddie]

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2021, 11:13:10 pm »
My next life will definitely be better than this one.  This one turned out to be truly horrible being sick every single day like I am.