On the bound

[Pa...]

I am 10 months off Ativan and 9 months off gabapentin and baclofen. Ever since I’ve joined this group I’ve seen people complain about uptick in symptoms anywhere from 10-14 months, lasting 3-4 months.  I’ve been hesitantly and frightfully waking up every morning waiting for this hit me like a Hypnic jerk. So far it has not but I’ve got 4 more months of that possible surprise. I know not everyone experiences this traumatic experience the same but it seems to be more prevalent to happen.

Until that time hits though, I am definitely on the bound!  I am about 70% better than I was in acute. I definitely and absolutely still have issues, symptoms still come and go, as well as disappear for a bit, only to return a few months later. I have noticed each time they present themselves they have lost some of their previous flare.

Thank you to everyone for all of the support!  I would type individual names but there are so many of you, that I do not think I would have the space. Each of you are individually important and appreciated throughout my journey. I don’t think I would have made it this far without every single one of you! 

So here I go , with all of everyone’s support…..… continuing……. On the bound…..

INSPIRING!!!

You are sounding good… I thing you ARE HEALING!!!

You hope to be right behind you SOON.

:thumbsup:

HopeFull01

That is great and very encouraging. It definitely sounds like you are healing for sure. I just stopped my last dose yesterday and still in acute and it is bad. I like hearing these positive stories.