Benzo free

[Tr...]

Hi everybody,

Yesterday I took my last crumb of Diazepam.

After two and a half years of tapering and often holding I have finally made it! Yey! There's been many a time I didn't think I was going to make it, but eventually I did. The whole process has somehow made me a stronger person!

Now it's time to celebrate life and get back on track to a complete recovery!

It would be so nice to receive some Congratulations... :smitten:

Thank you,

Trochsetter

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

An AMAZING accomplishment!!!

May your HEALING be complete.

I hope that DAMN, Neuropathy goes away!

You put in the work!

HopeFull01

385.gif538.gif Wonderful News, and I know that going forward you will continue to heal. "Go Gently" into the future and enjoy your life benzo free. 💖 Peace and Continued Healing. :thumbsup:

Thank you, begood.

When you "gently walked off" ( I love that expression! ) almost 2 years ago, I felt envy.

Now I feel gratefulness, pride and peace of mind.

I beat benzos!

Thanks for  bringing a ray of sunshine every day with your words of wisdom and comfort! Please continue to do so!

Hope you're fully healed by now!

Trochsetter X

Thank you, begood.

When you "gently walked off" ( I love that expression! ) almost 2 years ago, I felt envy.

Now I feel gratefulness, pride and peace of mind.

I beat benzos!

Thanks for  bringing a ray of sunshine every day with your words of wisdom and comfort! Please continue to do so!

Hope you're fully healed by now!

Trochsetter X

You should be very proud, that you have conquered the benzo beast, it is all uphill now for you, do not look back, look forward to a new way of living. Thanks for the kind thoughts. I am doing well, I feel good, I did not have acute and for that I am grateful. I am sure it was because of my turtle taper, and I healed on the way down. So I am not sure if I am fully healed, tbh I just enjoy each day being Free. Just remember if blips show up, they are only because your Brain is catching up and it has many areas to heal now that you are off, you will do fine, you have knowledge and patience and acceptance, never forget that.💖 Peace and Healing. :smitten:

I so wish you could see the happy dance and clapping hands I am doing in honor of your magnificent success in beating the benzo beast!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Now go forward and grab the brass ring on the merry, merry go round called Life!!!

GG

This is wonderful Trochsetter, congratulations, I'm happy you're finally free.  I hope your recovery is uneventful and smooth.  :smitten:

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for your kind words! They truly mean a lot to me!

I hope we all recover well and have good lives (again).

Get well, stay good!  ❣

Trochsetter

Congrats!

I haven't been on in awhile because I've been doing so much better, but I logged on tonight and was thrilled to see you made it to the finish line! I can tell you honestly that it only gets better from here. Well done warrior.

Tom

Hi everybody, 

Thank you so much!

It's still feeling a bit awkward not having to prepare my dose in the evening.

I think I noticed some small withdrawal reactions the last couple of days:  a bit dizzy at times, more muscle tightness. But nothing big.

I slept well. Really happy about that!

I also stopped journaling. Don't feel the need for that anymore.

Stay safe everyone!

Trochsetter

I came back to Congratulate you AGAIN! So INSPIRING!

That fact you are not Journaling is a good sign. I have been journaling my arse off for over 300 days!

I count everything. How many day is this taking 1 mg. of a Valium ( 51 )…

I never used to journal anything….

What an ACCOMPLISHMENT Trochsetter!!!

Heal Away!

HopeFull01

Thank you again, Hopefull,( love the name!)

When I was in the depths of my despair,  journaling gave me hope of a better future. At first I wrote down " everything ". It gave me something to do as well. But was advised by my psychologist to note just 3 positive things per day. When more positive things occured, I wrote more than just those 3.

Later in the taper, when months came round for a second or third time, I could compare notes and noticed improvement!

Now that the taper has finished and I feel so much better, I 'm physically able to do a lot more . There's no need for journaling anymore!

Wishing you all the best!

Trochsetter

I am in bed and preparing myself for sleep. I am so glad I read your news, as it is the perfect antidote to my anxiety about what is ahead. You've done it, then so can I.

Thank you and congratulations,

Bancha

So happy for you.  Congratulations and well done - you made it!  May the future be very bright and may God bless you abundantly!

Thank you!

The second week since finishing the taper is here.  I noticed several (small) symptoms which must have to with that. More muscle tightness,  floaters in my eyes are being less of an issue,  or maybe I 'm getting used to them...A little more tired at times. But overall not too bad. Sleep is OK.

I wish you all a pleasant day and a successful taper and recovery! It's a wonderful feeling, knowing we can always come to BB for support and understanding!

Stay strong !

Trochsetter

Thank you!

I feel especially free in the evening,  not having to prepare my dose for the night any longer.  After 2,5 years of breaking, weighing and filing is was so fed up with that.

It feels a bit unreal at times knowing I 'm on the other side of my taper.

This is the 2nd week off, not going too bad so far.

Stay strong!

Trochsetter

[63...]

congrats Torchester!!

well deserved!!

I hope to be where you are in a year or less (I can sure hope).

What was your microtaper rate?

I was thinking of buying a good scale (to 0.0001 mg) and doing it that way.

Enjoy the freedom!

Cheers,

Winnie