Author Topic: Benzo free  (Read 1182 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Benzo free
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2021, 05:47:58 am »
Awesome!

That's perseverance!!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2021, 06:24:45 am »

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for your kind words! They truly mean a lot to me!

I hope we all recover well and have good lives (again).

Get well, stay good!   ❣

[...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2021, 04:01:32 am »
Congratulations!!!🎉

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2021, 05:48:40 am »
Congratulations!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2021, 08:58:01 am »
Congrats!

I haven't been on in awhile because I've been doing so much better, but I logged on tonight and was thrilled to see you made it to the finish line! I can tell you honestly that it only gets better from here. Well done warrior.

Tom

[Buddie]

« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2021, 09:49:24 am »

Hi everybody,   

Thank you so much!

It's still feeling a bit awkward not having to prepare my dose in the evening.
I think I noticed some small withdrawal reactions the last couple of days:  a bit dizzy at times, more muscle tightness. But nothing big.
I slept well. Really happy about that!

I also stopped journaling. Don't feel the need for that anymore.

Stay safe everyone!

[...]
« Last Edit: June 18, 2021, 03:28:06 pm by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2021, 01:29:36 pm »
I came back to Congratulate you AGAIN! So INSPIRING!
That fact you are not Journaling is a good sign. I have been journaling my arse off for over 300 days!
I count everything. How many day is this taking 1 mg. of a Valium ( 51 )…
I never used to journal anything….

What an ACCOMPLISHMENT [...]!!!

Heal Away!

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2021, 03:40:43 pm »
Thank you again, Hopefull,( love the name!)

When I was in the depths of my despair,  journaling gave me hope of a better future. At first I wrote down " everything ". It gave me something to do as well. But was advised by my psychologist to note just 3 positive things per day. When more positive things occured, I wrote more than just those 3.

Later in the taper, when months came round for a second or third time, I could compare notes and noticed improvement!

Now that the taper has finished and I feel so much better, I 'm physically able to do a lot more . There's no need for journaling anymore!

Wishing you all the best!

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2021, 10:45:32 pm »
Amazing! Congratulations! How are you feeling these days?

[Buddie]

« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2021, 11:00:32 pm »
I am in bed and preparing myself for sleep. I am so glad I read your news, as it is the perfect antidote to my anxiety about what is ahead. You've done it, then so can I.

Thank you and congratulations,

[...]