Author Topic: Benzo free  (Read 1180 times)

[Buddie]

Benzo free
« on: June 15, 2021, 11:54:41 am »

Hi everybody,

Yesterday I took my last crumb of Diazepam.

After two and a half years of tapering and often holding I have finally made it! Yey! There's been many a time I didn't think I was going to make it, but eventually I did. The whole process has somehow made me a stronger person!

Now it's time to celebrate life and get back on track to a complete recovery!

It would be so nice to receive some Congratulations... :smitten:

Thank you,

[...]
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Benzo free
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2021, 12:03:41 pm »
Congrats [...] :smitten:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2021, 12:08:52 pm »
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

An AMAZING accomplishment!!!

May your HEALING be complete.

I hope that DAMN, Neuropathy goes away!

You put in the work!

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2021, 12:28:17 pm »

Thank you both!

Really appreciate it!

[...]

[Buddie]

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2021, 01:23:52 pm »
Wonderful News, and I know that going forward you will continue to heal. "Go Gently" into the future and enjoy your life benzo free. 💖 Peace and Continued Healing. :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2021, 02:06:11 pm »

Thank you, [...].

When you "gently walked off" ( I love that expression! ) almost 2 years ago, I felt envy.
Now I feel gratefulness, pride and peace of mind.
I beat benzos!

Thanks for  bringing a ray of sunshine every day with your words of wisdom and comfort! Please continue to do so!

Hope you're fully healed by now!

[...] X

[Buddie]

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2021, 09:26:54 pm »

Thank you, [...].

When you "gently walked off" ( I love that expression! ) almost 2 years ago, I felt envy.
Now I feel gratefulness, pride and peace of mind.
I beat benzos!

Thanks for  bringing a ray of sunshine every day with your words of wisdom and comfort! Please continue to do so!

Hope you're fully healed by now!

[...] X
You should be very proud, that you have conquered the benzo beast, it is all uphill now for you, do not look back, look forward to a new way of living. Thanks for the kind thoughts. I am doing well, I feel good, I did not have acute and for that I am grateful. I am sure it was because of my turtle taper, and I healed on the way down. So I am not sure if I am fully healed, tbh I just enjoy each day being Free. Just remember if blips show up, they are only because your Brain is catching up and it has many areas to heal now that you are off, you will do fine, you have knowledge and patience and acceptance, never forget that.💖 Peace and Healing. :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2021, 09:34:44 pm »
I so wish you could see the happy dance and clapping hands I am doing in honor of your magnificent success in beating the benzo beast!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Now go forward and grab the brass ring on the merry, merry go round called Life!!!

GG

[Buddie]

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2021, 09:44:36 pm »
This is wonderful [...], congratulations, I'm happy you're finally free.  I hope your recovery is uneventful and smooth.  :smitten:

[Buddie]

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2021, 10:31:10 pm »
Woop woop!!!!  :D Congratulations [...]!!!! Well done  :yippee: