Author Topic: Three years free from less than two weeks of use...  (Read 1089 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Three years free from less than two weeks of use...
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2021, 02:45:06 pm »
Wow, it breaks my heart to read your story, for the hell you went through after such a short time use, and the sadness of losing the ability to work out!  In the meantime, so great to hear your recovery otherwise!

I'm like you, exercise is main part of my life, if anything remains positive, that is! So I totally know your feeling!

I was bed ridden since day 5 on 2.5mg valium and been in bed 95% time for almost 3 yrs! Just 2 months ago, I started walking outside, little by little, I regained streghth walking more each day. I made the longest walk yesterday to 3miles, and did a hike for the first time a few days ago.

I believe you will regain your ability to exercise, and it can happen suddenly and improve quickly.

Thanks [...]. My heart aches reading your story. But now youíre on the road to recovery, thatís great!
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Three years free from less than two weeks of use...
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2021, 08:10:11 pm »
Clarifying post - I am not providing medical advice. If you felt that I did, I apologize. Please check with you doctor on any medicine. I am not advising to do anything without the advice of your doctor.
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.