Announcement: It is with regret... ×

Fifteen Months.....Getting There

[Ga...]

Another month down in my journey post withdrawal from Valium.....fifteen months total :thumbsup:  How many more to go, I do not know, but I am hoping for “less is best.”  My main symptom of head pain and burning is still taking center stage, but does tamper down when in a nice window.  And, I do get windows, but the waves seem a bit stronger in their intensity, and seem to be in direct correlation to my diet, i.e., just had Peruvian chicken two days ago, and I definitely feel a surge of head pain and GI upset.  I have noticed that the further out I get my food sensitivities are more pronounced.  Seems crazy, but every time I have had cumin in a meal, I feel ill.  So, no more spicy dishes for a while, and more thought and planning in my dietary choices.

Onward in a vertical trajectory, please!!!!

GG

PP/GG!  :smitten:

Congratulations, I can relate to so much of what you said at the time frame you are in, hang tight it gets better!

Love, light & healing to you

To each of you, yes, we are getting there, one tiny step at a time!  Healing is happening through our pain and frustration and we are blessed to have each other along the way :thumbsup :smitten:

Hugs and then some!!!

We are getting there yes GG!  Have you ever tried going really clean with your food for a while, such as eating only simply prepared quality meat, plain potatoes, rice, veggies?  All minimally prepared with a little sea salt and olive oil?  I also stay away from gluten.  I can't tell you why this is helpful, but it seems to help me.  I've gradually added more back into my diet but sticking with "clean" food, mostly plant based, etc.  I swear this has helped me make progress.

Every month forward is a month closer to the end of this hellish experience  :smitten:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

This is awesome news, GG. I’m sorry about the heightened sensitivities - that seems common in this. At 14 months off, I’m experiencing the exact same thing. Let’s keep going! We’ll be through this one day.

Beauty

Yes I’m noticing sensitivities too. On the what phase are you thread it should be an in between the 2nd and 3rd because that’s what I feel I’m in. I’m not out of my 2nd phase of windows and waves but experiencing sensitivites now.

Keep going Garden. We’ll get there. Even though this recovery is doing the two step forward one step back  dance